Sincerely Yours Bridal

Ballwin, MO · View map · Visit website

About Sincerely Yours Bridal

A bridal shop in Ballwin, Missouri, Sincerely Yours Bridal is a loft-inspired, full-service wedding boutique that focuses on top-of-the-line customer service. Founded in 2015, the company sells quality wedding attire at an affordable price. Unique and timeless, Sincerely Yours Bridal has something for everyone — no matter your personal style!

Designs Offered
Sincerely Yours Bridal offers bridal, mother-of-the-bride/groom and bridesmaids dresses by some of the top wedding designers in the industry. Couples are also able to do their wedding attire shopping online. Designers include the following:

• Jade Couture by Jasmine

Featured
    Barbara Warner

Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional!

I can’t say enough about Sincerely Yours Bridal. The owner, Melanie, is professional and friendly and offers personal service to all of her customers. She helped me pick out the perfect gown. Joanne, ... Read more who is a member of her staff, was also very helpful with her attention to detail. I couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much!!!!

S
    Sharon Danahy

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent gowns and service

I was expecting that I would have to go to a few bridal shops before finding the right wedding dress for me and a dress for my bridesmaid. However, I was in for a pleasant surprise in that I found the ... Read more the perfect gown for me and for my bridesmaid and at a reasonable price and this was the first place that I had gone. The help that I received was exceptional. Melonie made me feel at ease, was professional but personable, provided me with several gowns to try on based on what I was looking for, and was very attentive. I would definitely recommend this shop.

Laura
    Laura

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing

I can not say enough good things about this place. I had gone to 9 different stores. NONE of them compare to this place. The owner has made helping brides her life and she is the greatest. If you are ... Read more even the tiniest bit self conscious or nervous about dress shopping, go here! She makes you feel so special.