Siress Concepts

3 Siress Concepts Reviews

A
alyse

Married on 08/20/2011

I am so thrilled that my husband found Jesse! He is the most excellent DJ ever! My cousin hired him for her graduation party and my brother who is getting married end of June also hired him for his ... Read more wedding. Jesse is so perfect with what he does. He made my wedding enjoyable and there was not a second that no one was on the dance floor. He did exactly what i asked of him and went above and beyond everything we asked. If you get a chance please check out his work. You can also look at bella reel productions on facebook of ALYSE AND DARRICKS wedding videos where you can see how much fun everyone was having. THANKS DJ SIRESS!!!!!!!

J
Jaime

Married on 08/28/2010

Jesse did a great job as a DJ for our wedding. He played a great variety of songs, and was very personable when on the microphone. We added some songs last minute, and he was very accommodating. Read more Jesse did a great job as a DJ for our wedding. He played a great variety of songs, and was very personable when on the microphone. We added some songs last minute, and he was very accommodating.

J
Julie

Married on 08/07/2010

Amazing! Keep the dance floor going all night. When people would leave the floor, he would stop and play something else. He is also very professional and fun to work with Read more Amazing!!! Keep the dance floor going all night. When people would leave the floor, he would stop and play something else. He is also very professional and fun to work with

Siress Concepts FAQ