Sisterhood of the Traveling Glasses

Montpelier, VA · View map

About Sisterhood of the Traveling Glasses

Inspired by a Group of Best Girlfriends!

Our girlfriends are true treasures in our lives. Sisterhood of the Traveling Glasses celebrates that special bond, as it’s all about the Girls!

Whether your sisterhood is a group of 2 or 20, they are the women in your life who you share experiences with and who hold a special place in your heart. My sisterhood happens to be a group of 11 (and growing!) wonderful woman who I couldn’t imagine my life without. One special tradition that my girlfriends and I started several years ago was taking our own jeweled wine glasses to restaurants for girls-nights out, birthday celebrations, girl’s weekends, special events, and simple get-togethers. We began to refer to ourselves as The Sisterhood of the Traveling Glasses and the idea was born.

We were often asked, "Where did you get those beautiful glasses?" and, “where can we get ours?” These questions and the excitement I saw in these other women, inspired me to start my own business, TravelingGlasses.com. A marketplace where women everywhere can shop for unique, custom creations and start their own special traditions. Brides and their wedding party have become one of our largest customers.

TravelingGlasses.Com

STG was created to help women (and men!) design unique custom gifts for any occasion. We offer wine, pilsner, martini and champagne glasses. Our sisterhood of artists can work directly with you to design your own unique hand painted glass. Each glass is painted when you order, so creativity is unlimited.

Our Mission

Sisterhood of the Traveling Glasses is a life style business that helps clients design unique hand painted custom gifts. Our customers will lead the way to organic growth while bringing their creative ideas to our many categories of glasses. We believe in giving back to the community and have chosen to align with causes that benefit women.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Sisterhood of the Traveling Glasses FAQ