Sixth Floor

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Sixth Floor

Take a ride inside a glass elevator to discover the Sixth Floor an independently owned and operated luxurious wedding venue on the top of the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in downtown Milwaukee. From the contemporary flooring to the stunning floor-to ceiling-windows with gorgeous views of downtown Milwaukee the Sixth Floor embodies a bold and chic ambiance around every corner creating the feeling of an independent venue.

Our 3D video shows you a glimpse of our room as it is just a mock up of a few tables and a very small ceremony. A personal showing along with pictures in our albums will give you a much more beautiful view of our venue as we are known for hosting weddings up to 275 comfortably. Enjoy additional up to date videos and pictures by clicking on our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sixthfloormke/ the link is also found below.

Facilities and Capacity
With a spacious 5,400 square feet venue, couples may host up to 275 seated and 300 standing guests. Along with modern lighting the venue is complete with a dance floor, catering kitchen and a modern wood and marble fireplace.

The Sixth Floor is a full-service wedding venue with vendor recommendations and on-site wedding coordination available. Couples may also bring in their own cuisine and refreshments. The venue also includes additional services at no charge, like this:

• Bridal suite
  • Client is able to bring their own caterer , own cuisine or choose from ours
  • Client is allowed to bring their own refreshments or have a catered bar
  • Valet parking and adjacent parking lot
  • Greenroom can be used for bride/groomsmen room
  • Event rentals
  • Security
  • Semi Kitchen
  • No Minimums

Location
The Sixth Floor is only minutes from the airport and within walking distance of main entertainment, the business district and the city's best attractions.

28 Reviews for Sixth Floor

28 Sixth Floor Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 11/03/2018

Best day ever!

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Sixth Floor on 11/3/18. Everything went flawlessly. I seriously can't name a single thing that went wrong. The staff was exceptional! I worked ... Read more with Liz and Clai up until my wedding day. They were always extremely responsive whenever I had any questions. Both were present during the big day and Clai even stayed until the very end. The room flip, which was the part I was most nervous about, went perfectly according to all of my guests. I was nervous that my guests were going to be in the way while the staff flipped the room, but it all went perfectly. Many of my guests told us how much they loved the venue. They also loved the fact that they didn't have to leave for a couple hours until reception time. The only time they left the venue was to get appetizers which I provided in the Plankinton Room on the third floor of the hotel. Everyone had a great time at the wedding. I would highly recommend using Sixth Floor for your wedding or any other party. The staff is accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable, and the venue is very affordable and looks really nice! The best part is that you're able to bring in your own food and alcohol if that's what you prefer. The husband and I decided to buy all the alcohol and hire our own bartenders. It REALLY cut costs and still allowed us to give our guests open bar. You can't go wrong in choosing Sixth Floor as your venue.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo Santamaria

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Memorable!

The staff of the sixth floor was excellent. The whole wedding was flawless. Elegant, fun, modern, spacious and affordable. These is what you get with the Sixth Floor. I would totally recommend this ... Read more venue if you want to have a night to remember.

E
Eliabeth Jamieson

Getting married on 12/05/2019

Fell in love with the Sixth Floor

My name is Elizabeth Jamieson and my husband Thomas and I had our beautiful reception in the SIxth Floor. We are both from Chicago but met in Milwaukee and we have always had a great connection to the ... Read more city. Since the time we booked our wedding we were so impressed with the service from Claiborne that even up until the day of our wedding he was calling to make sure I was doing great. We cannot thank Claiborne and his team enough for not only creating a beautiful venue but making our day perfect. Our family and friends had a marvelous time. We will highly recommend the Sixth Floor and hope that they have continued success. Thomas and Elizabeth Jamieson