Sizzlin' Sounds Productions

Crawfordsville, IN · View map

About Sizzlin' Sounds Productions

Sizzlin' Sounds provides entertainment for Wedding Receptions, Birthday Parties, Holiday Parties, Festivals, Corporate Events and numerous other occasions and events. We provide your event with Professional Interactive DJ's, State of the Art Digital Sound Systems, an Extensive Music Library with over 35,000 song titles and an Awesome Light Show that will energize your party and keep your crowd on the dance floor.

We believe that a good D.J. will make or break a party. That's why we are dedicated to providing you with Professional D.J.'s that enjoy getting out on the dance floor, interacting with the crowd, and playing any music that is requested. We take care of all your reception announcements in sequence, from the beginning of the introductions to the last dance of the evening. We also organize your announcements with your caterer, photographer, cake decorator and other professionals to ensure that your event is a successful one.

3 Reviews for Sizzlin' Sounds Productions

3 Sizzlin' Sounds Productions Reviews

Katie
Katie

Married on 05/08/2009

Really great! DJ Rich Bell did a fantastic job making sure everyone was having fun and coordinating when which dances took place, when the toasts took place and when the cake cutting took place. Would ... Read more definitely recommend.

User5545126

2+ years ago

They will play whatever you request and they are great at knowing what to play to keep the people on the dance floor! They will run the show at your reception. I asked the DJ (Brian) who was assigned ... Read more to us what I needed to know and he said “Nothing. Just don’t disappear.” And they really did take care of everything!

R
Richelle

Married on 09/01/2012

3.7

We met with Rich a week before our wedding and went through all of the details and paid him, then 4 days before the wedding he sent me an email and at the end of it he said "FYI, something came up for ... Read more me and this other person is going to be your dj." When I expressed my concern and said I wanted to meet this person he didn't respond for 2 days and then set up our meeting for the day before the wedding. Talk about unneeded stress! This other guy ended up doing a pretty good job. He got our introductions out of order and called me the wrong name once.. But nothing too major.

Sizzlin' Sounds Productions FAQ