SJA Studios

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About SJA Studios

Simply. Beautiful. Photos. Wedding collections start at only $2199.00. Beautiful wedding photography by an experienced, professional photographer. I know you have questions. I can help! Call me to chat about all the details!

Call 602-330-3253 or email Steven at sjastudios@gmail.com for more info and check out my web site at www.sjastudiosaz.com

145 Reviews for SJA Studios

145 SJA Studios Reviews

M
Megan

Getting married on 08/01/2019

Steven was a great engagement photographer, he was willing to work with us in the vicious summer heat and really made the moment special! You could tell that he knew how to get the best light and was ... Read more willing to work with our dog as well for some fun family shots. Our photos turned our great and Steven got back to us with the edited photos within less than a week! You could tell he really enjoys what he does and takes extra steps to make the occasion special.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 06/22/2019

Great wedding photographer

Steven was our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He was pleasant, had a positive attitude, and was easy to work with. Both shoots were fun and relaxed but he still gave us ... Read more some guidance and feedback to create great pictures. We had limited time during the wedding for the couple portraits, however we really liked how the ones we took turned out. We thought both our engagement and wedding photos turned out great.

Julian
Julian Bostick

Married on 04/20/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Weddings are a very stressful, time consuming thing to plan. Working with SJA studios relieved a huge portion of this. There level of professionalism and help, going above and beyond with vendor ... Read more recommendations and making sure we were both at ease, contributed to our amazing day, and our amazing photos. Quick response times, to even non photo related questions, and extremely quick turn around time on all our photos, with no compromise in quality or service. I highly recommend SJA studios, they were an absolute pleasure to work with, and I will refer them to any and all people that need a wedding photographer.