SjMacky Photography

Arnold, MO · View map

About SjMacky Photography

I take a very personal approach when it comes to my clients. From the first initial meeting to the time the album is received, I am the person you'll be working with. I hold the initial AND final consult, do the epics, shoot the wedding, design the albums, upload the photos, etcI believe that my clients hire me for MY time and MY talent and therefore I am in charge of taking care of them every step of the way. I don't think I could ever book a wedding and hire it out to someone else.I truly feel I have the best clients in the world and often stay in contact with many of them. It's because of my great relationship with my clients that my business gets more and more successful every year. I truly owe it all to them.

My philosophy on your wedding day photography is simple: your day SHOULD NOT be about your pictures, but rather your pictures should retell the story of what happened on your day. It's the little moments you missyour closest family and friends getting emotional as you walk down the aisle, the way your mom looks at you as you dance with your dad, the enjoyment that your guests have while living it up at the party you have so tirelessly worked to plan over the last yearit's those things that I personally feel tell the story of your day. Anyone with a camera and a decent eye can take a "posed" photo, or randomly snap images thought out the daybut I feel it takes a true "natural ability" to be able to anticipate " moments" before they occurmoments that you experienced or that your family and friends didthose special moments that you will want to remember for a very long timeand I am so fortunate to have been blessed with that ability! I strive to capture these real moments at each and every wedding. It's not to say I don't do posed stuffI doI believe that documentation with portraiture is also an important part in telling your "story", but when it comes to the wedding party and bride and groomwe just have FUN and take photos as we go along and it's in that way that you end up with those real smilesnot the fake cheesy onesthat make the images so great! Plus I mean who doesn't want a kick ass ginormous wedding picture of themselves to hang up in the place you will eventually call home???

My goal in this business has been, is, and will forever be, to provide my clients with beautiful quality images that will take them back to how they were feeling right at that exact moment the image was captured.

22 Reviews for SjMacky Photography

22 SjMacky Photography Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/10/2011

If there was higher than a 5 rating Sara would definitely get that! Sara is amazing and the work she does is beyond gorgeous! Sara makes you feel comfortable and most the time you don't even realize ... Read more realize she is there snapping away! We loved having Sara as our photographer and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have an amazing memory of your day thru her pictures!!

J
Julie

Married on 05/06/2011

Sara does an awesome job! I love the candid shots. She is the best photographer that I have met. I found her after looking at a friends pictures and thought they were the best I've seen. I highly ... Read more recommend SJMacky!

A
Amy

Married on 02/26/2011

There are no words to describe how much I love Sara and the photos she took for our epics and our wedding day. AMAZING! She is so much fun to be around, you don't even realize she is taking your ... Read more picture! And they all came out incredible!!