SJ's Disc Jockey

Granite Bay, CA · View map

About SJ's Disc Jockey

SJ's has been in business for over 20 years, and has performed at over 1500 weddings in Northern California. SJ's offers hit music from the 40's through today, combining professional equipment, professional MC services and a fun, mature compliment to wedding day. SJ's also offers an optional mobile photobooth for rent, and a slideshow montage, which adds a great spark to any reception. SJ's prices are refreshingly affordable, please visit www.sjsdiscjockey.com.

76 Reviews for SJ's Disc Jockey

76 SJ's Disc Jockey Reviews

L
Lupe

Married on 07/22/2018

Fantastic master of ceremonies, outstanding personality, great ability to read the crowd, and overall a really fun guy. The music was great, he kept the guests engaged and entertained and played great ... Read more music all night. He has tons of ideas to choose from and is totally open to new ideas too. I have never been to a wedding in the past with a DJ this well rounded.

N
Nika

Married on 06/02/2018

Jeremy was our DJ and we thought he was the best vendor we hired for our wedding! He was flexible, responsive, and a great crowd pleaser! He even made a special mix of a favorite song of my husband.I ... Read more highly recommend him!

N
Natalie

Married on 04/12/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH JOE! Joe seriously made our wedding SO incredibly special and I was so happy with how everything turned out. I've received so many compliments from everyone about how awesome the DJ ... Read more was at the wedding. He kept the energy up all night and totally conveyed our personalities and love throughout the entire wedding. I am so grateful. I wouldn’t even look anywhere else. Book with Joe!