SKAY Events Management

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About SKAY Events Management

SKAY Events Management is a wedding planning company based in James Hill, Jamaica. SKAY Events Management is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to ensure your special day has an impeccable design and a seamless, stress-free execution that meets and exceeds your wedding vision.

SKAY Events Management specializes in full and partial planning as well as day-of coordination. Packages are always customized to meet the particular needs of your wedding. The planning team is happy to service your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Available services for weddings include budget analysis, event design, timelines, and to-do lists. SKAY Events Management prioritizes decor management to ensure your wedding venue consistently evokes a seamless, elegant ambiance. SKAY Events Management is happy to aid in the planning of all types of weddings, including elopements and destination weddings.

12 Reviews for SKAY Events Management

12 SKAY Events Management Reviews

T
Featured
Takisha

Married on 03/08/2018

Skay Events Management brings a higher level of coordination to the management and implementation of any event. Our experience has included excellent service in organizational branding and promotion. ... Read more Once Skay is engaged they change the look and feel of the environment. It becomes a memorable experience and you keep re-engaging because of your 1st encounter.

Callie
Callie

Married on 05/18/2019

Executed my dream wedding perfectly

So about a year ago I was browsing online and came across a wedding post by Skay Events that I liked so I sent a message and immediately received a response asking if I cared to share my number which ... Read more I did. We spoke for almost an hour discussing what I wanted for my wedding and her suggestions resulting in best decision I ever could have made for our wedding. She is a keen listener and an expert at what she does with a very comforting personality. What Skay has done for us during the planning and execution of our wedding we could never compensate her. When I called to say I am worried about anything her first response is always "it's ok I will handle it" and she did. She would return my phone calls immediately if she missed them and they were MANY. And so flexible with costing and was always willing to suggest ways to cut cost in all areas. Shanakaye saying thanks is not enough for you and your team for the super amazing job you did for Marlon and I to have the most memorable wedding we could ever dream of.

Marsharee
Marsharee

Married on 12/30/2018

SKAY- "Spectacular, Knowledgeable, Acidious & Your True Value"

Skay Events Management was recommended to us by a friend and without a doubt the service described was indeed delivered! Shana's youthfulness might be alarming upon first sight for any couple due to ... Read more the magnitude of work that is required with planning and executing a wedding. However upon dialogue with Shana i was immediately sold on her capability to bring my ideas to life within my outlined budget. I became double confident in my selection upon meeting other vendors for my wedding and when asked who my decor person was i immediately identified Shana and i was always greeted with head nods and thumps up and assurance that i was indeed in great hands. Fast forward to the day of our wedding.. Shana and her team had cut and pasted their faces in the dictionary for the terminology "above and beyond". Her expertise was indeed tested and she passed with high recommendations. Shana works with HEART and initiative which concluded in making our wedding day an absolute memorable and successful one! The McFarlanes'