Skedaddle

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Skedaddle

Skedaddle is a transportation technology that makes it easy to charter private buses for your wedding up to 72 hours before your big day.

We handle all of the logistics through our site and app allowing you to reserve buses for your guests in just minutes. You no longer have to search for charter companies, wait on price quotes, or worry about confirming once the reservation is made.

Let us help you make transportation planning fun and simple!

Visit our website to get an instant quote: https://www.letskedaddle.com/weddingwire

3 Reviews for Skedaddle

3 Skedaddle Reviews

A
Abbey

Event date: 11/01/2014

This company is very efficient. It was awesome with a large group of people wanting to go to the same place. Everyone was able to buy an individual ticket so no one had to put down a large amount of ... Read more money. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to use a bus service!

User4784038

2+ years ago

Skedaddle was so helpful and made my life so much easier. I didn't have to plan anything, and it all worked out great! Was one less thing I had to worry about. Read more Skedaddle was so helpful and made my life so much easier. I didn't have to plan anything, and it all worked out great! Was one less thing I had to worry about.

M
Meredith

Married on 05/11/2018

Overall awesome experience, the party bus was AWESOME and about $600 cheaper than our next cheapest option, so extremely satisfied with this company and the bus. The driver was very nice and friendly. ... Read more The company was willing to work with me and go over the itinerary as it was complicated, as they picked up the boys at one place, dropped them off at the church, and then went to the hotel to get the girls. When we wrote the itinerary, we made "tentative" times and I was assured that as soon as the driver arrived at the church and dropped of the boys he would go pick up the girls. Well my biggest gripe is that this was not followed. The driver (who was only following the timeline) sat at the church and waited about 20 minutes before going to get the girls at the hotel. Imagine going to get the ride to the church for your wedding and the driver and bus is no where to be found. Because of this we were at least 15 minutes late to the church for the wedding, and unfortunately, it threw off our timeline for the rest of the day. The company has some kinks it needs to work out but overall we were happy and tried not to let the timeline snafu ruin our day.

Skedaddle FAQ