Skedaddle

· View map

About Skedaddle

Skedaddle is a wedding transportation business in the United States that specializes in offering curated experiences that help couples explore the world around them. Their team offers the easiest way for couples to book quality vehicles for wedding celebrations that will get you and your crew where you need to go on your big day, with a professional driver included.

Skedaddle offers quality wedding transportation services for your big day. Their fleet includes everything from a small passenger party bus to a large bus that can comfortably seat over 50 passengers. At Skedaddle, their driving services include round trips and one-way trips, as well as multi-location trips.

Areas Covered
Skedaddle serves a variety of cities in the United States, including Portland, Atlanta, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Detroit, Flint, Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, Long Island, Washington DC, Maryland, northern Virginia, New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Westchester, Western Connecticut, Los Angeles County, Phoenix, Boston, Watertown, Waltham, Chicago, Rockford, South Bend, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Wichita Falls, Seattle-Tacoma and Austin.

3 Reviews for Skedaddle

3 Skedaddle Reviews

A
Abbey

Event date: 11/01/2014

This company is very efficient. It was awesome with a large group of people wanting to go to the same place. Everyone was able to buy an individual ticket so no one had to put down a large amount of ... Read more money. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to use a bus service!

User4784038

2+ years ago

Skedaddle was so helpful and made my life so much easier. I didn't have to plan anything, and it all worked out great! Was one less thing I had to worry about. Read more Skedaddle was so helpful and made my life so much easier. I didn't have to plan anything, and it all worked out great! Was one less thing I had to worry about.

M
Meredith

Married on 05/11/2018

Overall awesome experience, the party bus was AWESOME and about $600 cheaper than our next cheapest option, so extremely satisfied with this company and the bus. The driver was very nice and friendly. ... Read more The company was willing to work with me and go over the itinerary as it was complicated, as they picked up the boys at one place, dropped them off at the church, and then went to the hotel to get the girls. When we wrote the itinerary, we made "tentative" times and I was assured that as soon as the driver arrived at the church and dropped of the boys he would go pick up the girls. Well my biggest gripe is that this was not followed. The driver (who was only following the timeline) sat at the church and waited about 20 minutes before going to get the girls at the hotel. Imagine going to get the ride to the church for your wedding and the driver and bus is no where to be found. Because of this we were at least 15 minutes late to the church for the wedding, and unfortunately, it threw off our timeline for the rest of the day. The company has some kinks it needs to work out but overall we were happy and tried not to let the timeline snafu ruin our day.

Skedaddle FAQ