Skeffington's Formal Wear

Des Moines, Iowa · View map

About Skeffington's Formal Wear

A premiere formal wedding attire provider located in Des Moines, Iowa, Skeffington’s Formal Wear has been a leading tuxedo and suit provider throughout Iowa and Missouri for the last 60 years. Family-owned and operated, Skeffington’s Formal Wear offers trendy and classic men’s formal wear styles for your special day. For couples looking for high-quality products at low prices, Skeffington’s Formal Wear includes a variety of tuxedo and suit rentals tailored to fathers of the bride, fathers of the groom, groom, groomsmen, and ring bearers.

From sample sales to rentals and the preservation of tuxedos and suits, Skeffington’s Formal Wear offers couples a range of styles to choose from. They also offer designer label rentals such as Allure and Perry Ellis, and all suits and tuxedos are altered, customized, and tailored to your specific fit by an experienced staff. Skeffington’s Formal Wear is a one-stop shop for all of your tuxedo and suit needs, including cleaning.

Products Offered
Whether you are looking to purchase or rent your attire, Skeffington’s Formal Wear is at your service. Besides their specialty in tuxedos, they also offer a selection of shoes and bridal gowns.

30 Reviews for Skeffington's Formal Wear

30 Skeffington's Formal Wear Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 05/27/2017

Our experience with Matt at Skeffington's was outstanding! From the moment we walked into the door, we were welcomed with open arms. Matt listened to exactly what my fiance and I were looking for in a ... Read more tuxedo and the first one off the shelf we fell in love with. As options were brought out for us, Matt thought outside of the box and included colors and suggestions that went well with our preferences, some we would never have considered if he had not picked them out. There is no doubt in my mind that this was our best wedding planning experience yet! You will not regret booking!

N
Nick

Married on 03/18/2017

My fiancé and I have been a little nervous about planning our wedding; we have no idea what we are doing. Upon walking into Skeffington’s they welcomed us, asked us questions about what we envisioned ... Read more for our wedding attire, and literally minutes later we had a mannequin completely dressed in the perfect tuxedo. It was dreamlike. We are very grateful for the team at Skeffington’s for making this process so stress-free.

A
Amy

Married on 09/26/2015

Matt from Skeffingtons was the best. He really made sure the groomsmen, ringbearer, father and father-in-law for my wedding were decked out in the best attire. Matt really valued my input with my ... Read more vision, but also was able to give great advice and input, as well. It was nice to hear an expert opinion. Everyone at Skeffingtons provided great customer service. I would totally recommend them to anybody needing wonderful formal attire for an event!