Skelly Lodge

Catoosa, OK · View map

About Skelly Lodge

Skelly Lodge is a Registered National Historic Site and is the perfect setting for your wedding.

The warm, inviting interior is a spacious 8000 square feet featuring open living areas, 8 beautiful bedrooms, and a fully functional kitchen.

We offer three distinctive outdoor wedding locations, each offering a different and unique view of our panoramic surroundings. Our average wedding size is 100 - 150 guests but we can easily accommodate up to 250 guests when utilizing our scenic outdoor surroundings.

The entire grounds are available for your use, and should you desire, tents and canopies are allowed. We offer rental tables and chairs as well as set up and take down services.

If you have a vision for your facilities we will work with you to make it happen. We are here to assist you in making your special occasion an event you and your guests will always remember.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest.

81 Reviews for Skelly Lodge

81 Skelly Lodge Reviews

D
Dani

Married on 10/07/2018

We had an absolutely wonderful experience at Skelly Lodge. Janie and Harvey were so friendly and accommodating, I'm sure I bugged Janie to death but she always answered her phone or called me back ... Read more promptly to answer any questions I had. The location is gorgeous and has many options for ceremony and reception areas. The price was good and you can even rent for an entire 24 hour period. We had an amazing time and our wedding was perfect at this venue!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/03/2017

My fiancee and I had booked Skelly Lodge for our wedding, but then decided that a traditional wedding just wasn't for us AKA I was miserable with the wedding planning process. We decided to semi-elope ... Read more with just our parents and siblings. The folks at Skelly Lodge were so understanding about our cancelation with their venue. We received our refund check within just a few days along with a note indicating their best wishes for our future.

K
Kori

Married on 06/11/2016

Janie and Harvey were a joy to work with! They were flexible, kind, professional, and always responsive. They even let us come out several days to see the venue with family, with our rentals guy, and ... Read more with our photographer. So easy to work with! We'd definitely recommend Skelly Lodge to anyone! - Niel & Kori Fabian