SKO Designs

Mendon, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About SKO Designs

SKO Designs, which is based in Mendon, Massachusetts, provides couples with creative invitations. Because each couple has a unique style and taste, their invitation needs to be customly created with those needs in mind. After all, your invitation is a reflection of your upcoming wedding. Let the team at SKO Designs help take care of your invitations and other customly designed products so that you and your guests can enjoy a cohesive design.

SKO Designs handles all of your design, assembly, embossing, and printing. Throughout the process, you will be able to choose such details as the color scheme. The team can also create a variety of other coordinating paper products, such as menus, place cards, programs, save the dates, and thank you cards. In addition to invitations and these other wedding papers, you can choose from other personalized decor and accessories to add a special touch to your big day. You can personalize everything from a sign to a hand-painted aisle runner.

48 Reviews for SKO Designs

48 SKO Designs Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 05/09/2015

Shelby is amazing! I had so many ideas of things I wanted for my wedding but no idea of how to put them together or where to start. Lucky for me Shelby is just overflowing with ideas & talent... And ... Read more patience :) She designed the most beautiful, fun, Cape Cod inspired, hand made invitations....so many guests said they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen. She also designed invitations for our bridal shower that of course matched and beautiful centerpieces for it. Now....DETAILS! I love details! Shelby created amazing handmade chalk boards with special sayings for everything from our signature sangria, unplugged wedding, thank you and other fun boards. She also hand painted all of the signs for the lawn like the date, our names, arrow signs for restrooms, bar, dancing etc. Our wedding was a tented, ocean view wedding....full of fun stuff....she designed out bottled beer coozies, mason jars with starfish, special straws with flags printed with our names & wedding dates.....she even hand painted the most adorable set of boat oars with our names, venue & date. Seating plan! Shelby created the floor plan for our tented wedding and then made beautiful custom seating cards...that of course matching everything as well. ....Lanterns, signs, chalkboards, oars, invitations, table numbers, seating plan, even handmade smore packages...custom made kids coloring books, signs for our chairs.... every single little detail & personal touch! Everything was amazing and more than I could have dreamed. Thank you so much Shelby for making all of my detail dreams come true! You are so easy & fun to work with!!!!

J
Julia

Married on 08/19/2017

Shelby from SKO designs was so professional and an overall joy to work with. She did my wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, menus, ceremony programs and place cards. She gave me numerous design ... Read more and paper options to choose from in my color palette, and was accommodating to my every request. I had no idea how I should word anything on my invites and programs for it to look clean and balanced, and she totally figured everything out for me quickly and everything looked classic and elegant. All of our guests complimented her work at the wedding and after receiving our invitations, and I know several of our friends will be using her services in the future!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/08/2017

Shelby custom made all of our stationary for our wedding, and we LOVED every piece that she created! She designed our save the date that we had printed on magnets, our invitations that included ... Read more starfish charms, our welcome and thank you signs, table numbers, place cards, programs, you name it! Shelby was so attentive and responsive to everything we were looking for, she made awesome suggestions to improve the designs, and she was flexible in making changes. Shelby worked tirelessly to ensure that everything was assembled and ready when we needed it! I highly recommend her services to all couples, she's wonderful to work with and does amazing work! Thank you so much Shelby!!