SKY Armory

Syracuse, NY · View map · Visit website

About SKY Armory

SKY Armory is a modern, loft-style wedding venue based in Syracuse, New York. Located in the heart of Armory Square, this historic building boasts a unique aesthetic and distinctive flair to give you a one-of-a-kind setting for your special day. Their professional event planners and talented culinary team offer the complete wedding experience, and will ensure that your big day goes off without a hitch!

Facilities and Capacity
SKY Armory offers three floors and 25,000 square feet of indoor event space for a unique ceremony and reception. The first floor features hardwood floors, white stucco walls, and frosted street-level windows that flood the room with natural light. The second floor is complete with exposed steel beams, white walls, a focal brick wall, a private alcove, and large windows. The third floor boasts exposed rafters, white walls and brick accents, and huge windows for breathtaking city views. This urban-chic venue also features a sleek grand entrance off Clinton Street, and can accommodate anywhere from 50 to 900 guests.

SKY Armory offers many services for a seamless and enjoyable experience, as well as many event rentals to bring your vision to life, such as tables and chairs, chair covers, decor, centerpieces, dance floor, audio equipments, altars and arches, drapery, photo booth, and lighting. The venue has ample parking available, is wheelchair accessible, and provides valet services. They are also available to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup and cleanup
  • WiFi

Cuisine
SKY Armor provides the convenience of in-house catering, as well as supplying all needed barware, china, chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event. The wedding catering services they offer include:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
SKY Armor also provides many bar services for your special day. The wedding bar services they offer include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Cash bar
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Limited bar

Featured
Paula Mulholland

Married on 01/26/2019

Actual Dream Wedding

Smooth and stress free start to finish, they set you up with everything you could ever want on your big day! Perfect timelines to keep you in track, amazing list of vendors to help you choose from, ... Read more always easy to contact if you have questions or need advise along the way. Amazing food. Great location. We had so many guests tell us it was the best wedding they’d ever been to, and well, we tell everyone it was even better than we thought it would be!

Cristina
Cristina

Getting married on 07/18/2020

amazing venue

My fiancé and I met with Nicole and Amy and they were professional, punctual, flexible, and overall great! This vendor is currently in my top 5! I would certainly recommend viewing this place! Read more My fiancé and I met with Nicole and Amy and they were professional, punctual, flexible, and overall great! This vendor is currently in my top 5! I would certainly recommend viewing this place!

N
Nicole

Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Night

Rachael was our wedding planner at Sky Armory and she did an amazing job making our night extremely special! I was not feeling well at all the entire night, and she continued to check in on my ... Read more bringing me tea, ginger ale, and alka seltzer. The first thing that all of our guests when we walked in was how amazing the room looked... and at the end of the night how great the entire evening was. We had people there for the whole 6 hours that our reception went for! They even brought all of our cards and gifts to our hotel room so we didn't have to worry about it. My husband and I both agreed that we can't wait for the next party we have to throw so we can work with Sky Armory again!!! Our only complaint was that we had a few guests tell us that one of the bartenders was really grumpy and rude - but we personally never saw the issue the entire night.