SKY Dj Entertainment

Bozeman, MT · View map · Visit website

About SKY Dj Entertainment

SKY DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Bozeman, Montana. With over 15 years of experience, their team offers a library of over 100,000 songs and will work with you to ensure your wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. From guest arrival at your ceremony to dinner and the end of your reception, SKY DJ Entertainment will not only provide your guests with music and entertainment, but they’ll help keep the evening moving according to your timeline.

SKY DJ Entertainment books one event per day and is happy to help you create a do-not-play list. They provide all necessary equipment, including a microphone and sound system. A disco ball and uplighting are also available. Services are available within a 2-hour radius of Bozeman. SKY DJ Entertainment features the following musical genres in their library:

• Christian

C
Featured
Corinthia

Married on 08/12/2016

I would choose Mike over anyone. We had a lot of last minute decisions to make and Mike made our music the easiest part of set up. Which was a HUGE relief! He tailor-made our ceremony music and really ... Read more went the extra mile to make the walk down with my dad truly special and memorable. He transitioned our processional without flaw to meet the timing of our bridesmaids and groomsmen. He has a wide variety of skills, from putting appropriate music for our older relatives during the day and mixing some of our favorite dubstep for the younger crowd in the evening. I have no need to call anyone else for events because he's spot on. Mike will go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to make your day a perfect one.

R
Rachel

Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommended!

Mike was great to work with! He did great selecting songs that fit our preferences and was very flexible as the audience shifted as the night went on! We had a few special dances for our wedding and ... Read more he was great at reminding us what times we previously asked for them to be played and confirmed the timing was still sufficient. We would definitely recommend Sky DJ!

Alicia
Alicia

Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome! Mike is great!

Mike was awesome! As expected, planning a wedding is a lot and Mike was so workable and understanding of all my late replies and disorganization, ha! I filled out his questionable and just told him ... Read more what I really wanted to hear and what songs needed to be played and which songs I did NOT want to hear and he performed perfectly! Will be using him again for other events we plan, thanks again Mike!!