Sky Meadow Country Club

Nashua, NH · View map · Visit website

About Sky Meadow Country Club

Sky Meadow Country Club is an elegant golf and country club located in Nashua, New Hampshire. They only host one wedding at a time, so you’ll receive their undivided attention. Their property features a beautiful bridal garden, meandering walkways, a flowing fountain and granite benches. Sky Meadow Country Club is a full-service, private country club only 40 minutes from Boston.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this classic venue. You can get married in the bridal garden which features a latticed archway and a softly-lit gazebo. Then you can dance the night away in their grand ballroom. It features floor-to-ceiling windows, a fieldstone fireplace and a spacious dance floor. For your cocktail hour, there’s a gorgeous patio overlooking the bridal garden and golf course.

This award-winning venue has been a part of the Southern New Hampshire wedding industry since 1992. They offer an experienced sales staff to organize the details of your wedding and a bridal coordinator to oversee your day. Sky Meadow Country Club offers white glove dinner service and a private server for your bridal party. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • In-house caterer
  • Outside vendors

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, this golf and country club will also host the following:

• Engagement party

Featured
Katherine

Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible!

My now husband and I are so so happy with the way our reception went. It was smooth and easy and so much fun! Josh and Lynn were so easy to work with and I highly recommend this venue for an amazing ... Read more time and great people to work with!

K
Kristina

Married on 09/21/2018

I had my wedding 9.21.18 at Sky Meadow and I couldn't say enough about it. The back drop behind the "alter" is a beautiful site. Lynn and Josh were beyond helpful thru the whole day. We left all of ... Read more our decorations and such at the venue the night before and when I came to the venue, they had set everything up for me! I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANY OF IT! and that was a huge stress taken off of me! They took care of everything as far as meeting with my vendors and the details with them. The day of the wedding Josh was everywhere I looked! He is superman! Everyone who works there was happy and helpful and my day was perfect!

E
Emily

Married on 08/05/2018

We celebrated our wedding on August 5, 2018 and we couldn’t have been happier with the way things turned out. The staff was super friendly and professional, from the planning to the actual wedding ... Read more day. They took care of everything, including when there was a slight miscommunication with a minor detail. Josh, the day of coordinator, went above and beyond to make sure the wedding party was taken care of. We had an absolute blast and we can’t wait to see the sunset pictures. We highly recommend this gem of a venue to those in the Southern NH/Northern MA area. You won’t be sorry.