SkyeLane Consulting

Helotes, TX · View map

About SkyeLane Consulting

SkyLane Consulting offers event planning and consulting services for anyone who needs a helping hand in planning a wedding, corporate, or social event in San Antonio, Texas. From extensive planning packages to hourly consultations, SkyeLane has an option to suit your needs. We are prepared to handle any challenge, big or small. Please email us at Ashley@skyelaneconsulting.com or call (210)722-1115 to get started now!

27 Reviews for SkyeLane Consulting

27 SkyeLane Consulting Reviews

User7417319

2+ years ago

Ashley and everyone with this company are absolutely amazing! Handled everything very professionally and in a prompt manner! All my questions that I had (and I had many! ) Were all answered and she ... Read more made me feel very comfortable and relaxed going into my big day! Which says alot! They took care of us all the way thru the wedding and even the next day! The venue was gorgeous and very well kept and clean! The day of wedding staff went out of their way to make sure everything and anything we asked for was taken care of and made sure everything ran smoothly during the reception. They are extremely professional, even when they see you getting frantic, and are able to ensure that everything is going great and to have no concern. I would highly recommend them for any event you are wanting to plan! Thank you for making my day absolutely amazing!

K
Kristen

Married on 04/04/2015

I don't know what I would've done without Ashley and Justin! I've never planned a wedding or much less a party for that matter. Planning out all the details of something I've never done before just ... Read more seemed incredibly daunting. Ashley laid out the plan for me and already knew exactly what to get done and by when. She helped realize my vision by offering direction and options that were all within the budget we had discussed. She eliminated the stress of wedding planning and allowed me to just enjoy the fun part - being the bride! I had the best experience putting my wedding day together and it's seriously all thanks to Ashley and Justin. They genuinely care and will forever be wonderful friends. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. It was perfect! Ashley is the wedding angel you've been praying for! I swear she has secret wings and a halo!

User3263781

2+ years ago

Skyelane consulting was one of my best vendors. Ashley was professional, honest, and competitive in prices. She was also very organized. My wedding was a bit of a "mess" and she was on the ball of ... Read more trying to get everything fixed. She still has been a wonderful advisor after my wedding. I would truly recommend this company. I know you will not be disappointed.