Skylands Manor by Frungillo Caterers

Ringwood, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Skylands Manor by Frungillo Caterers

Skylands Manor by Frungillo Caterers is a unique wedding venue located in Ringwood, New Jersey. They offer a romantic and glamorous setting for your wedding, making for a truly fairytale-like celebration. With a building reminiscent of a castle, and various rooms inside, this venue is ideal for a magical wedding. Their grounds aren’t the only impressive thing about this venue either, as they also offer incomparable entrees and the utmost services.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can accommodate up to 600 guests in their multiple event spaces. They have a private chapel by their orchard which is perfect for your ceremony. A view of Shepherd Lake can be seen from the chapel. They have over 100 acres of botanical gardens with 1,000 acres of natural woodlands. As for the manor itself, the Tudor Revival mansion includes their neutral-colored banquet hall, and their smaller wood-paneled room. The building itself was a constructed as a showplace for eclecticism, so the interiors display architecture from the late Gothic period to early Renaissance. There are limitless places to take wedding photos, like by their fountain, in their historic staircase, and in their various rooms. Skylands Manor by Frungillo Caterers offers their 24 hotel rooms for you and your guests. A bridal suite is also available.

Skylands Manor by Frungillo Caterers offers the ability to setup and clean up your event, and they allow outside vendors. A list of their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Event rentals
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
From serving hors d’Oeuvres to conducting a cocktail reception, they can provide a litany of catering services. A list of their services include:

• Buffet
  • Dessert
  • Family style
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

History
Frungillo Caterers has over 40 years of experience in catering and hospitality. Brothers Robert and Gerald Frungillo are proud to carry on their family’s legacy with their mission to deliver innovative cuisine, and excellent event catering.

Location
This venue is located in Ringwood, New Jersey right near the Ringwood State Park and Cupsaw Lake. It sits right off of Stetson Road.

70 Reviews for Skylands Manor by Frungillo Caterers

70 Skylands Manor by Frungillo Caterers Reviews

L
Featured
Lily

Married on 04/14/2017

Skylands Manor "The hidden jem in the woods". I recently just had my wedding there in April, the staff and hospitality was amazing. They recently got their ballroom redone, which in itself looks ... Read more fantastic! I was so happy to have my wedding in the newly renovated ballroom. Linda was amazing, from beginning to end. I was overjoyed to have our guests stay in the bed and breakfast. Lisa assist with the reservations, and assured that our rooms were blocked off and will be ready to go for our guests to check in. I wish I can do this all over again. Maybe my twentieth anniversary, will renew our vows. Thank you Frungillo and Linda for making my day come true.

G
Gene Kulesha

Getting married on 11/23/2019

Fantastic event

I recently organized a black tie fundraiser event with Frungillo at Skylands Manor. Everything from booking the hall, to organizing the specifics of the evening, to the actual event was absolutely ... Read more excellent. The venue was surreal, with several last century rooms that boasted the cocktail hour and a modern and tastefully designed hall that hosted the formal dinner and dancing. The food at the cocktail hour was perfect (and served very effectively ie no waiting around for hors'douvre service), and the bartenders efficiently served top shelf liquor drinks. Linda, who was my point of contact in the event organization, was also the Maitre'D. She and her team executed flawlessly. The service was very quick and efficient and the food was spectacular. Linda and her team were also extremely helpful in arranging all the ancillary stuff like valet parking and general decorations. I would highly recommend the venue and the Frungillo team for any event here - whether a fundraiser, wedding or anything else. I certainly hope one of my kids decides to hold their wedding at this magnificent manor house.

A
Annie Cullen

Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic service and attention to detail

I had an amazing experience back in May! Linda paid attention to detail and made our day very special. I can’t say enough kind words! Read more I had an amazing experience back in May! Linda paid attention to detail and made our day very special. I can’t say enough kind words!