Skylar Arden Wedding and Events Planning and Design

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Skylar Arden Wedding and Events Planning and Design

Skylar Arden Events and Design is a wedding planning company located in New York, NY. Owner and wedding planner Dawn is dedicated to creating romantic and memorable events. Her experience in the fashion industry and graphic design adds to her event planning skills. She strives to create a wedding that’s as glamorous as you are.

Skylar Arden Events offers the ability for partial planning and full planning. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This company can plan civil ceremonies as well as cultural celebrations. Additional wedding types include:

• Destination

Featured
Elisabeth

Married on 10/06/2018

Dawn is incredible

We hired Dawn for full planning and she brought incredible value throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. As an added bonus, she is a wonderful person and an exceptional artist! Our ... Read more wedding was at a DYI space so we knew we needed a day of coordinator. Before we met Dawn, we booked our caterer whose captain offered to be our DOC free of charge. For sometime we considered using the captain but decided to meet with Dawn whose information I received through a wedding event I went to. When we met with Dawn we knew we needed to hire her right away as a wedding gift to ourselves. Dawn delivered every step of the way and saved us a ton of money! What we loved most about Dawn, is that she took the time to understand our needs and our individual priorities. With this, she helped us focus our energy and budget on what really mattered to us. She always came through with fantastic recommendations even when we continued to change our minds. And she never once gave us a hard time when on several occasions we met and discussed what we wanted, she sent ideas or recommendations, and then we completely changed our minds. My husband and I can be difficult, type A, and incapable of handing things off and she handled it all with ease and professionalism. I could go on and on and on about how thrilled we are that we hired Dawn, but I think two examples sum it up best. First, is that Dawn has an incredible patience and ability to work with people. Our caterer, who is a family friend, can be incredibly difficult to work with. She handled this personality and countless issues with the utmost professionalism--I wish I could harness this power. We are so grateful for this. Second, is Dawn's value. Dawn went to our venue on the morning of our wedding very early to set up. While she was there a pipe burst and water started leaking on the floor. Because she was there so early she was able to contact the venue and have the pipe fixed and the water cleaned up before the ceremony. Had Dawn not been there, the first person to arrive would have been catering, which was 3 hours later...the pipe never would have been fixed on time. Thanks Dawn! We love you!

Wammie
Wammie

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Planner!

Dawn was a dream to work with and handled all situations with grace. She wasn't just my wedding planner throughout this process. She was my therapist, confidante, project manager, the list goes on. We ... Read more We had a very large party and many different vendors to coordinate with and she managed everything with a smile and the patience of a saint which I wish I could emulate. I barely had to do anything the day of and got to enjoy as much of it that I can without needing to be involved with coordination which was my main reason for hiring Dawn. Also special shoutout to how well she helped us deal with an irate McDonalds manager who barged in during a photoshoot towards the end of the night caused by misunderstanding!

S
Sam Brune

Married on 10/20/2018

Top-Tier Wedding Planner

Skylar Arden Events and Design did an incredible job managing every aspect of our wedding. The team was responsive, professional and flexible. My husband and I both have previous professional event ... Read more planning experience, so our expectations were high. They exceeded our expectations and we were able to enjoy the time leading up to our wedding, instead of stressing over the little details. We can’t say enough about how good our experience was.