Skyline Country Club

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Skyline Country Club

Skyline Country Club is a classic wedding venue located in Tucson, Arizona. Part of the Tucson wedding industry for 60 years, it hosts weddings for couples throughout the local area, including Oro Valley, Phoenix, and Sierra Vista. Situated at the base of Santa Catalina Mountains, the venue offers magnificent views of Santa Cruz Valley.

Facilities and Capacity
Skyline Country Club has seven event spaces, with a maximum capacity of 340 guests. The venue has over 58,000 square feet of clubhouse space. Its Skyline Room can hold up to 300 guests and offers a 180-degree view of the city. The dining area, called the Rotunda, is located on the main floor and can accommodate up to 120 guests. The Crown Room, located at the top level, is suitable for private parties of up to 130 guests. For outdoor ceremonies, the lower terrace can host up to 250 guests.

Skyline Country Club offers services for bridal showers, wedding ceremonies, engagement parties, and receptions. Apart from wedding services, the club also offers other activities such as camp skyline, golf, tennis, and more. Their wedding-related services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Audio equipment
  • Clean up

Cuisine
The venue provides on-site catering, including buffet, hors d'oeuvres, dessert, cocktail reception, plated, family style, and tastings. It also accommodates special dietary needs, including gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, no pork, organic, vegan, and vegetarian.

21 Reviews for Skyline Country Club

21 Skyline Country Club Reviews

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 11/04/2017

Skyline Country Club is such an incredible venue for a wedding, and we knew the moment we walked in and saw the gorgeous view that we had to have our wedding here! Working with Michelle was a dream. ... Read more She is super responsive and helped answer all of our questions before the wedding, during the wedding planning process, and even on the wedding day. I cannot thank her enough for her help with the day of coordination. She was SO IMPRESSIVE and amazing to work with! Throughout the entire night she would make sure that my now husband and I had everything we could possibly need (food, drink, you name it) and I felt so taken care of! She also decorated around the cake last minute with extra decor items that she either had or purchased at no charge to us, just to help ensure everything looked amazing. Michelle truly went above and beyond and the level of service from both her and the rest of the Skyline staff was excellent. Our guests all said the food was incredible, the views were incredible, and they thought it was one of the best weddings they had been to. THANK YOU to Michelle and the team at Skyline for making our wedding fabulous. And if you are looking for a venue that delivers not only spectacular views and food, but an amazing coordinator and service team, Michelle & Skyline are the way to go!

C
Christina

Married on 03/18/2017

My husband and I are so happy that we chose skyline country club as our venue. Everything was better than we could have imagined and Michelle was wonderful! Her attention to detail is outstanding. ... Read more The service and the food was unbelievable. They took very very good care of us during the wedding planning process and on the day of the wedding. Michelle recommended great vendors and was so so so helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. The venue itself is gorgeous. I got a beautiful photo walking down the grand staircase. The ceremony was beautiful and took place on the lawn overlooking the city and the mountains. The ballroom is beautiful -looking over the city lights when the sun went down was breathtaking. The fireworks were such a special addition and our guests loved it. We couldn't be happier.

E
emma

Married on 02/25/2017

My husband and I visited several venues in Tucson and we are so happy we found Skyline! The views are absolutely breathtaking and Michelle was great! We definitely recommend Skyline Country Club. Read more My husband and I visited several venues in Tucson and we are so happy we found Skyline! The views are absolutely breathtaking and Michelle was great! We definitely recommend Skyline Country Club.