Sleep Inn & Suites

Minot, ND · View map

About Sleep Inn & Suites

Here at the Sleep Inn & Suites we are dedicated to bringing you a day to remember. Let us do the worrying. We strive to make every experience here at the Sleep Inn a great one. Our newly renovated convention center can house up to 500 people for a banquet dinner using a variety of different table arrangements. A highlights about what we offer here at the Sleep Inn is our elegant ceiling drapery which encompasses our entire 6,000 convention center we offer to brides. The tucked away buffet line so the food mess is no longer in the room after dinner is served, and lastly we offer a raised head table and 16' display screens for bridal slide shows to be streamed across.

Planning your wedding at the Sleep Inn give you the abality to have "it all in one place." We offer top of the line catering services that will have wedding guests talking about food for months after. We have a variety of different decor that we offer our brides to use such as; mirrors, rocks, vases, drapery, backdrops, underlighting and backlighting, as well as chair covers and chair bows.

For more information or to set up a wedding consultation with our Events Manager please contact our main receptionist 701-837-3100 or feel free to email and request informaiton events@sleepinnminot.com

3 Reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

3 Sleep Inn & Suites Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 08/12/2017

We had our wedding reception here on 8/12/2017.. The sleep inn did an amazing job decorating our reception. They went above and beyond and our wedding reception was everything and more that we could ... Read more of asked for. Every time I had a question they were quick to answer, always called back when I left a message! I highly recommend The sleep inn if you want an amazing wedding reception! :)

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I got married on 06-17-17 and we choose the Sleep Inn and Suites are our location. They were very affordable and extremely accommodating! We were originally going to get married outside ... Read more but due to weather we had to move in. We let the Sleep Inn know by noon Friday and they had the room ready for a ceremony by 1pm the wedding day. It was absolutely gorgeous! They also were able to house my 240 guests for the ceremony and converted the room in under 20 minutes for the reception! They did a lot of hard work for little time and they did fantastic! Jenny is an amazing wedding planner and decorator she will literally make your wedding day come to life! I could never thank them enough for what they did for us! They are adorable and worth the extra costs if needed!

W
Whitney

Married on 10/18/2014

The initial planning meeting went well. Jordan was accommodating & had many good ideas. When I emailed him questions, he responded quickly but never got me final answers 41/2 months into planning my ... Read more wedding there! I had planning meeting with Josh, the new event coordinator. He was great; he was a little more aggressive & got me final answers quickly, such as whether or not I could have a s'mores bar. Josh had contact everyone from the owner of the hotel, mall staff (the hotel is connected to the mall,) to the city fire marshal & got it approved! Four days before my wedding, I called Josh with final details he had asked for & everything sounded perfect. Two days before my wedding Jordan called to say Josh no longer worked at the hotel, he would be handling my wedding reception, & we needed to discuss all of the plans. It was like starting over after I had done all the planning twice! He also told me that he did not think I could have the s’mores bar after I had already met all of the hotel’s requirements to make it happen. (We built a wood box for the (45minute) sternos!) The room was not ready when it was supposed to be, but we were able to decorate anyway. Also, the hotel staff had no knowledge of an additional locked room reserved for gift opening. Josh told me we could move presents throughout the evening & decorations at the end of the night to the room. The hotel staff called Jordan at home at 1:30am to find out where we could put all of our things! Everything ended up working out in the end but there was more stress involved than necessary. The ceiling drapery, lights, tabel/chair covers, chair bows, & everything were beautiful! Jordan and Josh were both great to work individually with but it would have been nice if there was more communication about staffing changes. We received nothing but complements from our guests on the reception events, venue and hotel. No one was aware of the craziness going on behind the scenes, which was appreciated!

Sleep Inn & Suites FAQ