Sleepy Hollow

Clemson, SC · View map · Visit website

About Sleepy Hollow

Sleepy Hollow was established in 1822, 1823 and was once part of 270 acres. The house built circa1840 and after a fire was heavily remodeled in 1890 as was the brick barn constructed at that time. The family lives at Sleepy Hollow and shares this special venue for primarily weddings and receptions. Many happy brides have been married here since 2007. While we are somewhat rustic we are continually improving the venue in both facilities and grounds. Please come visit us to visualize you on your special day.

19 Reviews for Sleepy Hollow

19 Sleepy Hollow Reviews

N
Featured
Nichole

Married on 10/24/2015

This was a perfect venue for my "rustic glam" wedding. It has such a nice southern charm. Steve, the owner, was very hands on and was in contact with me a lot throughout the planning of my wedding and ... Read more the day of, and day before. He was very quick to respond to my emails. He allowed us to decorate the way we wanted, use our own vendors. Overall, the wedding turned out perfectly. I would recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone looking in the Upstate SC area.

Anna
Anna Lee McLeod

Married on 10/06/2018

100% recommend!

My husband and I just got married at Sleepy Hollow in early October. Steve was responsive and flexible during all stages of planning. The barn and plantation were absolutely beautiful. We still have ... Read more guests telling us how beautiful the venue was. I 100% recommend Sleepy Hollow Barn and Plantation for every couple getting married in SC!

M
Marie-Lisette

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful venue with wonderful owners! Absolutely wonderful experience! Read more Beautiful venue with wonderful owners! Absolutely wonderful experience!