SLO Safe Ride

San Luis Obispo, California · View map · Visit website

About SLO Safe Ride

SLO Safe Ride is a wedding transportation service located in San Luis Obispo, California, but serving clients all over the Central Coast area. This premium charter service will shuttle you and your guests efficiently and safely on your big day.

Products Offered

Logistics is a very tedious and important factor when it comes to planning a wedding. SLO Safe Ride works with your venue, wedding planner, and guests to run a smooth operation from start to finish. The staff is prepared for groups of any size and is happy to make multiple stops, one-way trips, or round trips. All vehicle options come with quality amenities that can really make your transportation on your special day stand out. Whether you are looking for transportation for just you and your bridal party or up to 58 passengers at a time they can work with you to create a fleet that will meet your needs. Their vehicle options include:

• Motor Coach

Featured
Christie Garcia

Married on 12/12/2018

Wedding Charter Bus

I highly recommend SLO Safe Ride. They were easy to work with and right on time. We hired a charter bus to shuttle 150 guests to our wedding venue it was the best decision. It guaranteed a safe ride ... Read more home and it was convenient for everyone.

A
Alexandra

Married on 05/19/2018

I have been recommending and personally using SLO Safe Ride for over 3 years. They are consistent, professional and I know my guests and clients are safe after festive weddings and gatherings. Read more I have been recommending and personally using SLO Safe Ride for over 3 years. They are consistent, professional and I know my guests and clients are safe after festive weddings and gatherings.

A
Anna

Married on 06/10/2017

We hired SLO safe ride to transport guests to and from our wedding venue. This was executed without a hitch. They were able to organize the guests and guide them to which shuttle they needed to go to ... Read more as there were several drop off points. Riding the bus home after the wedding was actually one of the most fun parts of the wedding. The driver let us play our own music and dance. She seemed to be enjoying herself as well and didn't mind us being a little loud. I would definitely recommend them!