Small Circles Ceremonies

Boulder, Colorado · View map

About Small Circles Ceremonies

Small Circles Ceremonies is a wedding officiant service based out of Boulder, Colorado. Jen is a Colorado non-religious wedding officiant and Ceremony Leader, specializing in deeply personal, modern, custom ceremonies. Jen strives to make every wedding she officiates a unique and authentic experience for every couple, providing laughter, love, storytelling, deep connection and meaning. Jen prides herself on putting a great deal of time and effort into each couple’s journey to marriage, without cookie-cutter, or “one-size-fits-all” celebrations. Jen understands and accommodates each couple’s belief system, and invests a great deal of time in getting to know her couples to create ceremonies that are inclusive, intimate and sincere. Jen welcomes couples of all creeds and orientations, as truly, love is love.

Small Circles Ceremonies offers several different options for wedding officiant services, from short and sweet elopements to large, community filled weddings. Jen is also bilingual, and is happy to connect couples through one, or two languages to bring their love together, and to involve all of their family and friends in the process. Her specialty is in discovering where a couple derives their sense of the sacred so she can create a ceremony that feels genuine, special and sublime. She is able to officiate ceremonies that are Earth-Based, Pagan, humanist, agnostic, or nondenominational. She is also able to provide officiation services for the following types of celebrations:

• Civil unions
  • Interfaith wedding ceremonies
  • Non-religious wedding ceremonies
  • Vow renewals

Areas Served
Small Circles Ceremonies currently serves, Boulder, Denver, and the Front Range of Colorado, but will travel.

58 Reviews for Small Circles Ceremonies

58 Small Circles Ceremonies Reviews

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn Reid

Married on 07/05/2019

Unique, Personal, Beautifully Written & Spoken Ceremony

I'm tearing up just thinking about the eloquent and poignant ceremony Jen created for our wedding day. Jen is an absolute joy to work with. Every sit down we had with her we left feeling more ... Read more confident. We enjoyed her company so much that we went on for hours each time and left feeling rejuvenated by her positive spirit. From the moment we met Jen we knew she was the perfect person for our big day. She made us feel comfortable and at ease and we knew we needed that presence while we were up in front of everyone. Jen is a gracious and talented speaker and strung together beautiful quotes along with an amazingly thoughtful background of our relationship. She really helped our guests feel involved in the ceremony and connected to each other and us. We had a mixture of folks in the audience and were surprised to hear some of our more conservative guests blown away by the ceremony and willing to lean in to the ceremonial smudging that we had. She also managed to create something so lovely that even my stoic father shed some tears. Jen took the time to really get to know us over the course of the process and I love that she wove a lot of our own words into the ceremony. It made everything so personal and representative of us. Jen is so poetic and offered the perfect balance of romance and magic and honesty to our ceremony. We wouldn't change a thing and are so grateful that we met Jen. I give the highest recommendation possible to Jen, her process and her work.

Monique
Monique

Married on 06/28/2019

Phenomenal....Jen gave us everything we didn't even know we could hope for

Wow.... Jen gave everything to our wedding, we truly felt like the most important clients she's ever had. By the time Jen arrived in the bride room on my wedding day to check in with me and hug me, she ... Read more felt like an old friend...a friend who knew me to the core, and was there to walk me to the threshold of my new life with my best friend. Jen took the time to learn about and understand my new husband and I as individuals and as a couple. She gave us an extraordinary ceremony that reflected our story, our values and our sense of humor. Our guests were delighted with the ceremony and many of them approached me to ask how long we've known each other, and they were all genuinely surprised to hear that we just found her on Wedding Wire just searching for an Officient. Jen gave us a stunning, memorable, and extraordinarily personal and unique ceremony. We couldn't be more honored and feel genuinely lucky to have found Jen, she was the absolute perfect person to join us together in ceremony. Jen will continue to be in our hearts, and, hopefully, as a friend in the future. We are grateful to her for what she gave us for the most important moments of our wedding day.

Bonaire
Bonaire

Married on 05/25/2019

No words can describe how amazing our Wedding Ceremony was- Jen created one of the most amazing moments of my life.

Jen is incredible- she puts into words all the emotions and feelings that you may not even be able to describe yourself in the most beautiful way. She is fun, professional, and so welcoming. She ... Read more balances all forms of faith and backgrounds to create a ceremony that touches all who take part.