Small Red Thread Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Small Red Thread Photography

Hi, I'm Tamara, the owner of Small Red Thread Photography, and I'm a storyteller. Specifically, I tell love stories, hopefully your love story. I want your wedding images to be more than awkward poses, I want them to be honest, authentic, and intimate; captured memories. Unconventional, artistic, and meaningful, just like the couples I photograph.

Small Red Thread Photography is based in San Antonio, TX, but travels anywhere in the state. Easy going, experienced, and fun; I do more than just document your day, I act as another pair of hands to give advice while planning or help on the day of. My ultimate goal is a stress free process and images you'll still love 50 years from now. I hope to hear from you soon. IG: @smallredthreadphotography

Couples who enlist Tamara’s help during their knot-tying affair benefit from a wide variety of wedding photography services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Wedding albums
  • Wedding Prints
  • Other Keepsakes

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Small Red Thread Photography also offers an array of wedding-related products and amenities for couples to choose from. Said options include:

• Boudoir shoots

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing, talented, personable, exceeded all expectations

I loved working with Tamara for our small wedding and man did we throw her some curve balls! As soon as we booked our wedding Tamara and I had a phone call discussing what I was looking for and made ... Read more a schedule of when to send pictures and additional information over to her. The week of the wedding rain chances increased to over 80% and a couple of days before the wedding our wedding site contacted us saying the bathrooms were out of order; we ended up having to move our wedding to our backyard with only a few days to plan. I contacted Tamara worried that she would be perturbed by our sudden wedding location changes and the newer weather forecast. However, Tamara was amazing! She sent over an email right away after our phone conversation with pictures and inspirations for backyard weddings and shoots done in the rain, she also sent over a new schedule for the day. She reassured me that we would get the shots we needed and that the day would be beautiful. I will always be thankful for her reassurance this day and her hustle to reorganize our thoughts. Of course Tamara was awesome the day of the wedding and we were definitely on a tight schedule with our new location changes. We received a few BEAUTIFUL images the evening after our wedding. Tamara went above and beyond for this small wedding and we are so thankful! Her creativity and artwork are so impressive. We would be lucky to use her again for any future life events. Thank you Tamara for going above and beyond for us!

K
Kim Irvin

Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing work!

I love the photos Tamara took of our wedding! She was very easy to work with and I truly felt she cared about the work she was doing on the day of our wedding. Even before the wedding she was very ... Read more easy to communicate with and definitely got the right idea of how we wanted our photos to turn out. I would recommend her to anyone who wants great photos and someone super sweet and easy to work with.

C
Courtney

Married on 03/09/2019

Great Photographer

I would say that Tamara did a great job all around. I love the way she edits the photos—not over done. Read more I would say that Tamara did a great job all around. I love the way she edits the photos—not over done.