SmartShot Photo Booths

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About SmartShot Photo Booths

We provide a high-energy feel good time with our exciting photo booth. We rent the booth by the hour and include unlimited prints for all guests and a digital copy of all the images.

32 Reviews for SmartShot Photo Booths

32 SmartShot Photo Booths Reviews

D
Damika

Married on 09/08/2019

Ronnie & Reggie 🙌🏾

From the beginning this dynamic duo was amazing. Not only did they do our engagement photos and wedding day, a month photo booth was also set up. I can not think of anyone else I would have loved to ... Read more work with.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 05/18/2019

SmartShot made my Wedding Extra Fun

I hired SmartShot via DJ Melody and it was the best decision. They provided affordable packages for our day. Closer to the wedding DJ Melody facilitated our strip design via email and it turned out ... Read more beautiful! We were able to come up with something that looked more fitting for a wedding rather than just any other event, and the colors even matched our wedding colors! On the day of, the set up was done without disruption and it looked great! There were a lot of really nice looking props and my guests loved it! I can't wait to receive the digital copies of all the snaps from the night. I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride looking to add some fun to their wedding!

Z
Zeinika

Married on 12/23/2017

I am so late but I love this couple. They make beautiful pictures for you and make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. The best part about them is that no matter how long it takes to ... Read more finish the shoot, they make it well worth your while with the outcome and the great time you have with them during the shoot. I am a few months late but I will definitely be trying to get them for my wedding. My grandmother loves the finished product, and she is very hard to please when it comes to wedding things. So that tells me that they definitely are the best !