SmartShot Photo Booths

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About SmartShot Photo Booths

We provide a high-energy feel good time with our exciting photo booth. We rent the booth by the hour and include unlimited prints for all guests and a digital copy of all the images.

31 Reviews for SmartShot Photo Booths

31 SmartShot Photo Booths Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 05/18/2019

SmartShot made my Wedding Extra Fun

I hired SmartShot via DJ Melody and it was the best decision. They provided affordable packages for our day. Closer to the wedding DJ Melody facilitated our strip design via email and it turned out ... Read more beautiful! We were able to come up with something that looked more fitting for a wedding rather than just any other event, and the colors even matched our wedding colors! On the day of, the set up was done without disruption and it looked great! There were a lot of really nice looking props and my guests loved it! I can't wait to receive the digital copies of all the snaps from the night. I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride looking to add some fun to their wedding!

Z
Zeinika

Married on 12/23/2017

I am so late but I love this couple. They make beautiful pictures for you and make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. The best part about them is that no matter how long it takes to ... Read more finish the shoot, they make it well worth your while with the outcome and the great time you have with them during the shoot. I am a few months late but I will definitely be trying to get them for my wedding. My grandmother loves the finished product, and she is very hard to please when it comes to wedding things. So that tells me that they definitely are the best !

C
Casey

Married on 09/30/2017

Omg omg omg. There is too much I can say about these amazing people Reggie and Ronnie. They became like family through the whole process. Our first meeting they didn't try to sell to us like alot of ... Read more other vendors. They took their time and got to know us and what we wanted in our engagment and wedding pictures. With that being said picked the best places that matched both our personalities for our engagement photos.My husband and I are a young couple (look super young) which makes everyone look around for the bride and groom when we mentioned marraige but they showed us the upmost respect. Even when we told them how big our wedding was they didn't flinch. During our meeting the offered the best refreshments, utmost professionalism and hospitality. Of course we had a lot of laughs and that made my husband and I super comfortable and most of made mt parents feel comfortable.They even suggested great music for our wedding. They even came to the rehearsal dinner meeting even with our venue being a hike knowinf thet had to come back the next day. THE BIG day arrived they were prompt and very efficient again. Reggie was with my husband which i heard the whole groomside was partying that morning which he captured the essence of. Ronnie was with me she remembered my favorite music brought and played for me as my bridal was getting ready and she was taking pictures. She helped me keep certain people out my room that she knew for a fact I didn't want in there. Shoot e way she was going if I didn't make her my photographer she would have been a bridesmaid. They where we needed them to be at every moment of the day and the photobooth was amazing my grandmoter enjoyed it so much she planted a chair there. I really metioned all of this to say these two are a beast. They capture you most vulnerable but memorables moments that you can't create. They don't just take photos they capture moments.They capture moments you miss. The ones that you don't even know you did.