smbPhotography

10 smbPhotography Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 08/28/2015

Amazing experience with this husband/wife photographer duo. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable that we had no problems getting the pictures that we wanted! Turnaround time was quick, and ... Read more the pictures turned out absolutely amazing. Our engagement session was also wonderful--they worked great with our dog, too, which was important to us!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 11/16/2013

Steven and Megan were a dream come true! Our engagement photography is flawless and we absolutely cannot wait to work with them again for our September wedding. Read more Steven and Megan were a dream come true! Our engagement photography is flawless and we absolutely cannot wait to work with them again for our September wedding.

B
Brittney

Married on 11/08/2013

Oh my goodness words cannot even begin to explain the feeling my husband and I have for our pictures and for our amazing day shared with Steven. We truly could not have had a better day or picked a ... Read more better photographer. Steven gave us exactly what we wanted, he listened to what wanted, and allowed us to live in the moment of our special day. I have absolutely nothing bad to say all our feelings for smbphotography and Steven are more than positive. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!