Smile@It

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Smile@It

Smile@It is a premium photo booth rental service in Utah. We provide luxurious, yet affordable rentals with customizable options and plenty of ways to print, share and save your memories. Choose Smile@It for an experience that you and your guests can cherish forever.

Smile@It offers custom photo booth rentals, tailored to your wedding style and budget. We can help create personal booth options for different party sizes and wedding themes. Available as an add-ons are slow motion and GIFs.

We believe in our product and price. Do you really want to go with someone cheaper and less experienced on your special day? Go with the pros, go with Smile@It.

12 Reviews for Smile@It

12 Smile@It Reviews

A
Featured
Amy C

Married on 05/10/2019

They were a great business to work with. Very responsive and helpful with all my questions.

Smile@It was a great addition to our wedding reception. They were so helpful with any questions I had, reasonable in their pricing and on time and professional at the reception. Read more Smile@It was a great addition to our wedding reception. They were so helpful with any questions I had, reasonable in their pricing and on time and professional at the reception.

Maria
Maria Ramos

Married on 06/03/2019

Professional, Quality, AMAZING!

Zach and Cameron are awesome! My (now) husband decided to do a photo booth for our wedding last minute. Keep in mind that this was a destination wedding for us (we're in California). Smile@It could ... Read more not have made the process any easier for us. Very professional, extremely responsive (which I especially appreciate with all that comes with wedding planning), quality photo strips, and prompt! Thank you Zach and Cameron! I hope you took home the extra cupcakes and enjoyed them. :) I would most definitely recommend Smile@It to anyone looking for photo booth services.

B
Brenda Dekka

Married on 01/12/2019

A nice feature

It was nice having Smile@It at our wedding. They were quick to answer my questions and did a beautiful job at our venue. Guests loved it and the copies I got well be fun memories forever. Read more It was nice having Smile@It at our wedding. They were quick to answer my questions and did a beautiful job at our venue. Guests loved it and the copies I got well be fun memories forever.