Smile@It

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Smile@It

Smile@It is a premium photo booth rental service in Utah. They provide luxurious, yet affordable rentals with customizable options and plenty of ways to print, share and save your memories. Choose Smile@It for an experience that you and your guests can cherish forever.

Smile@It offers custom photo booth rentals, tailored to your wedding style and budget. They can help create personal booth options for different party sizes and wedding themes. Available as an add-ons are slow motion and GIFs. Their other services include:

• Backdrops

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 06/09/2018

Awesome guys! All my wedding guests had an amazing time and the open air photo booth was a huge hit! I would definitely recommend them! Read more Awesome guys!! All my wedding guests had an amazing time and the open air photo booth was a huge hit!!! I would definitely recommend them!!

B
Brenda Dekka

Married on 01/12/2019

A nice feature

It was nice having Smile@It at our wedding. They were quick to answer my questions and did a beautiful job at our venue. Guests loved it and the copies I got well be fun memories forever. Read more It was nice having Smile@It at our wedding. They were quick to answer my questions and did a beautiful job at our venue. Guests loved it and the copies I got well be fun memories forever.

T
Terry Wood

Married on 01/02/2019

Easy and Fun

The booth looked nice, props looked nice and the guests had a great time with the gentleman that was running it. Was a great time. Read more The booth looked nice, props looked nice and the guests had a great time with the gentleman that was running it. Was a great time.