Smile Often Events

Saint Louis, Missouri · View map

About Smile Often Events

What are some of the most important moments a person dreams about? Weddings, Anniversaries, Graduations, Birthdays, Retirements and so much more. So, why not enlist a fantastically inspiring team of dream innovators to bring those magical moments to life?

Here at Smile Often Events, it is our passion as dreamers ourselves to take those moments and turn them into a reality.

8 Reviews for Smile Often Events

8 Smile Often Events Reviews

H
Heather Hussey

Married on 12/01/2018

Very Detail Oriented and Professional

Absolutely loved working with Sheena. She was very responsive, had a very detailed spreadsheet to follow and at the event thought of all the little details. Thank you! Read more Absolutely loved working with Sheena. She was very responsive, had a very detailed spreadsheet to follow and at the event thought of all the little details. Thank you!!

L
LaKisha

Married on 05/26/2018

I was very impressed with the level of commitment from Smile Often Events. We had given the vendor permission to leave early and she stayed throughout the duration of the event. Read more I was very impressed with the level of commitment from Smile Often Events. We had given the vendor permission to leave early and she stayed throughout the duration of the event.

M
megan

Married on 08/05/2017

Charlie is amazing - met for my consult and I know my wedding is going to be amazing. She's professional, affordable and top notch! Read more Charlie is amazing - met for my consult and I know my wedding is going to be amazing. She's professional, affordable and top notch!