Smithtown Landing Country Club

Smithtown, NY · View map · Visit website

About Smithtown Landing Country Club

Smithtown Landing Country Club is an upscale wedding venue nestled within the rolling hills of Long Island’s North Shore in Smithtown, New York. This Lessing’s Hospitality Group venue prides themselves on their award-winning chef, personalized service, and gorgeous decor. Couples can choose from three separate event facilities for both their ceremony and reception. Smithtown Landing Country Club looks forward to exceeding your expectations on one of the happiest days of your life.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this wedding venue situated on the banks of the Nissequogue River. For grand affairs, their Main Ballroom is ideal. It boasts soft, gold-colored hues, sparkling chandeliers, a built-in bar, and a large dance floor. It also features oversized windows, overlooking the pristine golf course. For intimate gatherings of 90 guests or less, the Riverview Room is perfect with its sophisticated decor, warm ambiance, and tented terrace. This terrace is a wonderful option for couples seeking an outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour. Their third venue is their luxurious Nissequogue Room, an exquisite space that can hold up to 125 guests, and features two fireplaces and an outside deck.

The professional staff at this full-service venue will work with you from start to finish to ensure your unique vision comes to life. They’ve partnered with some of the most trusted vendors in the area, allowing you to have amazing flowers, cuisine, entertainment, linens, and more. Smithtown Landing Country Club only hosts one wedding at a time, allowing you to have their undivided attention. On the day of your celebration, you’ll have a personal maitre d’ and event captain to make sure every detail is perfect. Additional services include:

• Bar services
  • Parking
  • Place cards
  • Valet

Cuisine

The talented chefs at Smithtown Landing Country Club will create a mouth-watering menu sure to please the pickiest of eaters. They offer hot and cold hors d’oeuvres for your cocktail hour, along with stations from around the world. For your reception, they’ll create scrumptious appetizers, tasty salads, delicious entrees, and a custom, tiered wedding cake. You can also send your guests off with a special treat, such as warm, freshly grilled pretzels; a scoop of ice cream to go; a cup of fresh-brewed coffee with a bag of mini donuts; and more. Sample entrees include:

• Blackened mahi mahi
  • Chicken florentine
  • Roasted Atlantic salmon

43 Reviews for Smithtown Landing Country Club

43 Smithtown Landing Country Club Reviews

Christina
Christina Ríos

Married on 07/20/2019

Best Experience with the best people!

Smithtown Landing was the most beautiful place and it was affordable! Evelyn was the most amazing person! And the crew was amazing as well! Very attentive and very quick responses whenever we had a ... Read more question about something. They work really well with you. They all helped make my dream a reality!!

Vanessasaurus
Vanessa

Married on 06/28/2019

Thank you Smithtown Landing!

As soon as we arrived, Joe (our Maitre D) was there to greet us. Our Maitre D and bridal attendant took care of everything you can possibly think of! I did not hire a Day of Coordinator, and there ... Read more was no need to! They took care of everything from setting up decor, coordinating the timeline, assisting me with surprising the groom with a pipes and drums band, helping me bustle my dress, getting us something to eat/drink, and everything in between! I was so impressed with them. We also received many compliments about the overall presentation of the venue and the quality/service of the food/bar. Thank you for hosting an event that truly showcased the love we share for each other!

K
Kristy

Married on 10/07/2018

My husband and I celebrated our wedding day at Smithtown Landing on July 14th 2018. I cannot say enough great things about them, from the staff to the food, to the venue - it was an ideal experience ... Read more and we couldn't have asked for a better one. We worked with Kim from the start, who gave us a very fair price and put up with a million emails back and forth leading up to the date. In the two weeks before, she allowed us to check out the venue multiple times so I could make sure my decorations and signs were the right size and figure out placement - I gave the staff a print out of all of the items and where we wanted them (we did a few unique things like a raffle, POW table, ice buckets w/ specialty wine & beer) and it was all absolutely perfect. Speaking of the staff, my Maitre'd Danielle, my bridal attendant Pat and the head bartender Gene were literally the kindest, most helpful people and made sure that us and our guests were comfortable at every turn. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, uniquely maintaining an old elegant charm that you won't experience at other, more commercialized venues in the area. If you're on the fence about choosing a venue that has both a vintage charm and a country club feel, with a more than fair package price, look no further. Thank you to the staff at Smithtown Landing for making our day breathtakingly perfect!!