Smoke on the Mountains BBQ

Evergreen, CO · View map

About Smoke on the Mountains BBQ

Smoke on the Mountains BBQ is a full-service catering company based out of Evergreen, Colorado. This privately-owned and operated restaurant on wheels prides themselves on their seasonal menus and fresh ingredients. At Smoke on the Mountains BBQ, all entrees are locally-sourced and chef inspired. If you’re looking for authentic barbecue, homemade sides and seasonings that promise flavor in every bite, look no further. Smoke on the Mountains BBQ is made with love and ready to travel to a wedding near you.

Smoke on the Mountains BBQ’s flexible team sets their gourmet food truck up to fit your needs. Services include:

• Custom menus
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Cocktail reception
  • Servers

Cuisine
Specializing in fresh and local meats and produce, Smoke on the Mountains BBQ is known for their jalapeño poppers, homemade sides and pork baby back ribs. Some of their other favorite items include:

• Chicken wings

3 Smoke on the Mountains BBQ Reviews

C
Christopher

Married on 04/14/2018

5 out of 5 stars all the way for this team. My wife and I hired them to cook up a storm for our wedding out in Evergreen and they did an excellent job. The entire process was well managed from the ... Read more tasting, to making selections, to the setup and execution. They were extremely flexible about helping with any additional clean-up and they were always looking for ways to make our day special. We received a number of compliments on the food and we personally enjoyed every bite. Highly recommend Smoke on the Mountains.

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/25/2017

My husband and I were really thankful to find Smoke on the Mountains BBQ for our wedding at the Evergreen Lake House. They are located in the area and know the venue very well which was a huge bonus ... Read more for us. I was planning our wedding while attending a full time medical graduate program in South Dakota and wedding planning occasionally got put on the back burner to school. Jeremy was incredibly patient with me, as I’m sure my busy schedule made me a difficult client. He was happy to do whatever we needed including attending our venue walk through, assisting with set up, and making changes as needed. The food was very delicious and we got many comments from our guests that the food was great. For the amount of food and the quality we were so surprised with the affordability to feed our 125 guests. It can be very difficult for bride and grooms funding their wedding to find affordable catering that also tastes so good. They can cater for a very large range of guests from smaller groups out of the truck to larger weddings with a more traditional style catering. It was very refreshing to find a company more focused on providing quality food and a good wedding experience rather than making the most money possible. My husband and I were both born and raised in Colorado and love BBQ, this company proudly demonstrates both excellent BBQ and the laid back Colorado mountain style that we were looking for. They even left my husband and I leftovers in the fridge to take with us after the wedding in case we didn’t get to eat during the reception. If you are looking for a friendly catering company with good food, the right mindset, and affordable prices this is the right caterer for you. - Stephanie & David

P
Patrick

Married on 05/11/2017

We were coming from out of state to have our wedding in Colorado and we wanted a BBQ food truck type of setting for our reception and luckily found Smoke on the Mountains. We were able to test their ... Read more food at the Golden City Brewery where they often set up shop. The BBQ was fantastic. They had a wide range of traditional BBQ pieces like pulled pork, ribs, brisket, etc. They also had their own twist on certain items like the sliders. Their sides were incredible as well, particularly the cole slaw and mac n' cheese. Besides the food, the service was incredible. Jeremy was always more than friendly and responsive to any requests we had. The day of the wedding, they actually were able to set up tables inside our venue rather than having people walk up to their food truck, which made serving the guests much easier. They were professional and timely, and cleaned up after themselves. We could not have been more pleased with how things turned out with their service at our wedding. Thanks again Jeremy and the rest of Smoke on the Mountains BBQ crew! -Pat and Sierra-

Smoke on the Mountains BBQ FAQ