Smokehouse Grill LLC

Stevensville, MD · View map

About Smokehouse Grill LLC

An experienced wedding caterer in Stevensville, Maryland, Smokehouse Grill LLC has been feeding couples and their guests since 1999. Full-service in nature, the company is the ideal one-stop shop for all catering, bar services and decor rental needs. Specializing in an array of menu selections—from upscale BBQ to filet mignon—Smokehouse Grill LLC is the perfect choice for newly engaged couples wishing to offer their guests a one-of-a-kind dining experience!

Couples who book Smokehouse Grill LLC benefit from a variety of services and amenities. Items include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Setup
  • Cake cutting
  • Tastings
  • Server(s)

Cuisine
The company’s culinary team is more than happy to craft a customized menu for you and your guests to enjoy. To provide a pleasurable dining experience for all, the following cuisines and dietary needs are available:

• Cajun
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services and amenities, Smokehouse Grill LLC also offers a number of wedding decor items and bartending services for couples to choose from. Wedding decor options include the following:

• Barware

S
Seth Endicott

Married on 06/14/2019

Smokehouse Grill POSITIVE Review

Smokehouse Grill was amazing! Tammy and Steve were wonderful and extremely responsive throughout the process. The chicken and roast beef, and potatoes were fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone ... Read more who is having a wedding, or any event catered- you will not be disappointed!!!

Susan
Susan Lafermine

Married on 06/01/2019

So very pleased !!

Smokehouse Grill catered our daughter’s wedding June 1st 2019. The owners, Steve and Tammy went above and beyond throughout the planning process , the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding. ... Read more Their staff were great too. They took the stress out of it all , always eager to answer questions. Great food , service and detailed oriented.

A
Ashley Sirinakis

Married on 05/23/2019

Wedding Caterer

Smokehouse Grill catered our wedding a couple weeks ago and I am so glad we chose them as our vendor! I mainly corresponded with Tammy, and occasionally Steven, who were both always very quick to ... Read more answer any questions we had. Even if we had an oddly specific question or request, they were very thorough with everything and always checked back with us to make sure that everything had been understood correctly. Smokehouse Grill had two main selling points for us. The first was that they are able to cook on-site. Because our venue did not have a kitchen, this was important to me because I wanted to have food that tasted as fresh as possible. Plus, man did it smell amazing as we were getting ready! The second thing is that you are able to customize the type of menu you would like. While there are set “menus,” Smokehouse Grill is very flexible in creating an a la carte situation so that we had exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. They also provide linens which was super helpful, and they have a variety of colors and textures to choose from. Another plus is that they provide a cleanup service and take all the trash with them. From what I heard after my husband and I left, cleanup was quick and efficient and they took care of everything! Tammy and the entire Smokehouse team were super friendly and fun during the wedding day and I cannot even tell you how many people told us that it was the best wedding food they ever had. The barbecue is awesome, and their sides compliment everything very well (the mac and cheese is AMAZING). I would recommend Smokehouse Grill to anyone who needs a caterer- you will not be disappointed!