Smoky Eyes Artistry

Lake Forest, California · View map · Visit website

About Smoky Eyes Artistry

Smokey Eyes Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company in California. This team of licensed, experienced hair and makeup artists is dedicated to making you look and feel your absolute best on your wedding day. This travelling business offers hair and makeup looks in varying styles, and is sure to bring your unique wedding look vision to life.

Smokey Eyes Artistry offers on-site hair and makeup services for groups of up to 16 people, making them the perfect option for the entire wedding party. You will get a consultation and trial services to ensure you get the exact look you have in mind. With over 200 weddings done throughout California, this company offers five-star, premiere beauty services. These services can include:

• Blowouts

S
Featured
Siara

Married on 04/14/2013

It was such a WONDERFUL experience working with Daniella on my makeup and hair for my wedding. She was very informational and very easy to contact throughout the whole process. She came the day of the ... Read more wedding to my house and she jumped right in without hesitation. She did even better then I could ever have expected. She was very full of life and very friendly the whole time. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know! Use her! You will be glad you did!

Rebecca
Rebecca Shaffer

Getting married on 12/04/2019

My Lash Artist & Special Occasion MUA

Daniella is the best! I’ve had lashes for years and her lashes always look super glamorous while still looking natural. She also is my go to for airbrush makeup when I do a photo shoot or have a ... Read more special occasion! I always receive the most helpful tips & product recommendations. If you want to be secure and stress free about your wedding day look, with her, you can’t go wrong!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Celebration at the Montage Laguna Beach

Daniella did airbrush makeup for my mother, mother-in-law, sister, and me and she applied individual lashes for me and strip lashes for my mom and sister. She is such an artist. It's easy to see that ... Read more that she has a lot of experience with a bunch of different face structures as my family all looks relatively different but she was able to accentuate each of our attributes. Getting ready with Daniella really set the mood for my wedding reception day. Daniella is so easy to talk to. She gave each of us tips on makeup and skincare while she did our makeup. She asked us about our lives and hobbies and shared the cutest stories about her family. This easy going nature is invaluable for such a stressful day and I appreciate her kindness more than I can express. The overall experience was just sublime. My mother, who claims she does not like makeup and did not expect wanting to get false eyelashes (until the day of and then it was all, Yes of course!!!), is still raving about how happy she was with her overall look. I will always cherish the happiness and beauty she brought us all. Thank you, Daniella!