Smoky Mountain Selfies

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Smoky Mountain Selfies

An open-air photo booth company in Knoxville, Tennessee, Smoky Mountain Selfies specializes in instant wedding memories and connections. Whether big or small, the company spares no detail for a flawless celebration. Creating lasting, festive memories for you and your guests, Smoky Mountain Selfies is the ideal choice for capturing the spirit of your one-of-a-kind union!

Smoky Mountain Selfies offers couples a variety of packages to choose from. Couples and their guests are offered unlimited texts, emails, social uploads and prints during the event. Packages include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Setup and breakdown

S
    Featured
    Samantha

Married on 01/19/2019

Major Highlight of the Night!

We decided very early on in our engagement to not have dancing at our wedding, which meant we needed to give our guests other interactive activities to do during the night while we roamed the venue ... Read more visiting with guests. I knew I wanted a photo booth, and, after reviewing several websites, we went with Smokey Mountain Selfie. They REALLY helped make our reception an absolutely success! Our guests loved the different options for backgrounds and all the props they could use. Smokey Mountain Selfie sends someone to help with picking all of the settings, which really made the photo booth for everyone of all ages. My grandparents even went through it a couple times! All of my guests came up and told me how much fun it was, and my husband and I were blown away with the service we received. They truly added the fun factor we needed, and they were so incredibly kind and helpful. I fully recommend them if you are looking for a photo booth!

K
    Katelyn

Married on 11/17/2018

They did a great job

Christy did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding! The photo booth was so much fun and the pictures turned out great. It was a big hit! Read more Christy did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding! The photo booth was so much fun and the pictures turned out great. It was a big hit!

C
    Carol

Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic photo booth experience!

We love working with Smoky Mountain Selfies! We had the chance to hire her for a wedding we were planning on October 27, 2018 and she was very responsive with emails and phone calls, and at the actual ... Read more wedding she went above and beyond to make sure that our clients were happy with the experience. She made a custom frame to use with the couple’s information and took custom backdrops that we sent to use per the bride’s request. Hiring Christy was one of the best decisions we made and we have already booked her for another upcoming event. Thank you, Christy!!