Smolak Farms

North Andover, MA · View map · Visit website

About Smolak Farms

Smolak Farms is a rustic farm located in North Andover, Massachusetts. They promise couples a serene wedding experience surrounded by orchards and berry fields. This 300-year-old farm provides both indoor and outdoor options for the happy couple. Smolak Farms is a rural venue located 45 minutes north of Boston.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this unique venue. You can exchange vows in their rustic gazebo, located in their heirloom apple orchard. For your reception, they have a gorgeous white tent in their cathedral pine grove. They also have an antique barn, perfect for photo opportunities.

Smolak Farms has been a part of the wedding industry for over 12 years. In 2017 and 2018 they won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award. They're able to individually customize your wedding to fit your vision for your day. Their services include:

• Event planning
  • Outside vendors
  • Preferred vendors only

Cuisine
This venue works exclusively with four caterers to ensure you receive the best quality food and service. They work closely with their caterers to ensure your menu will fit the season and the farm's crop schedule. Smolak Farms' own produce can also be incorporated into your menu for your farm-to-table wedding cuisine.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, this country venue will also host the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

33 Smolak Farms Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 06/29/2019

The second best choice I’ve made, first being my husband !

I don’t even know where to begin! I went through nine months of pregnancy trying to plan the wedding of my dreams all while also taking care of three other small children. Ashley Piazza their head ... Read more wedding/events coordinator was there with me every step of the way. She could not have been more helpful, informative and professional. But also she got to know me and my family and really understood what I was looking for out of my special day and went above and beyond to ensure I had nothing less. The day of the wedding Elaine allowed me to wait right up to my ceremony time to see if a rain storm would end , WHICH IT DID! Right in the knock of time. Her and her staff quickly brought guests back up to the pergola and wiped down the seats. The whole night she checked in with me, and honestly made sure everything ran smoothly with out a single bump! I enjoy every second of my wedding due to the flawless coordination of Elaine and her staff! The decor was more than I could have asked for and set up perfectly. They even used some of their own farm props! The sparkler send off which can be tricky was also handled flawlessly. I can not recommend the staff and location enough! I go to smolak farm with my family frequently through our the year. To now have it hold even more meaning, we can’t wait for some anniversary cider donuts next year ❤️❤️

Marian
Marian

Married on 10/27/2018

Smolak Farms Made Dreams Come True

Last but not least, Smolak Farms will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Growing up down the street, I had always dreamed to get married at the farm. From day one to crunch time, Ashley ... Read more Piazza was a stellar coordinator and brought this dream to life. She has impeccable taste and the experience that it takes to help you strategize every detail. She recommends the very best vendors, has a plan for every contingency, and ensures that you will never feel stressed. At the very last minutes she performed miracles that saved the night. The weather could not have made things more difficult for the staff that day, between power outages and ponchos, extreme winds, you name it... they absolutely blew our minds with their fun loving attitude and made sure that the entire day went smoothly! They drove us around the farm in their own cars to keep us dry, managed to secure space in the barn (even with a kids' birthday party upstairs!!) for our first look photos, served us coffee and cider donuts, kept us warm in the bridal suite, and ensured that not a single one of us felt the stress that came with having to work magic when weather misbehaves! The storm didn't stand a chance. Inside that tent, none of it mattered. For so long I had envisioned walking through the gorgeous apple trees to the pergola at their orchard ceremony site. Little did I know that they would create a ceremony for us inside the tent, that was just as gorgeous. We ended up having such a spontaneously magical setting that was absolutely perfect, and all of our expectations were far surpassed. In addition to being some of the kindest, most wonderful people to work with, the pies, donuts, and ice cream were to-die-for. We will never forget cutting our pie together, and guests raved about the selection and their legendary donuts were a favorite treat as always. I was so excited that our friends from out of town could experience fall treats at Smolak! They are still raving. We are so grateful for the Smolak Farms crew and look forward to a lifetime of apple picking, anniversary pies, and hayrides. We love you!!!

L
Lindsay

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Farm wedding 💚

Smolak Farms is amazing! I 100% recommend this venue! The staff is awesome and sooooo helpful! Beautiful scenery and atmosphere 😀 Read more Smolak Farms is amazing!!! I 100% recommend this venue!!! The staff is awesome and sooooo helpful!!! Beautiful scenery and atmosphere 😀