SMT Music

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About SMT Music

SMT Music provides concert-quality live entertainment to weddings in the Louisville, Kentucky area. With more than 30 years of experience, the ensemble of musicians combines classical with contemporary. They offer a variety of instruments, including string, brass, voice, piano and organ for ceremonies, as well as guitar, piano and bands for receptions. The ensemble has performed and recorded with various famous entertainers and has experience performing across multiple genres. The owner of SMT Music, Steve Taylor, strives to provide the best personalized service and pay close attention to the details as he coordinates music for your special day.

SMT Music can arrange a special song for you at your request. The ensemble provides its services for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and cocktail hours, and can provide microphones and sound/PA systems. If you’d like to have a band play at your reception, SMT can arrange both small bands and large bands.

26 Reviews for SMT Music

26 SMT Music Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 05/05/2017

SMT music was absolutely phenomenal. I was able to be as detailed as I wanted with the music selection and our ceremony was so personalized and special because of that. Steve was exceptional to work ... Read more with, very responsive and of course friendly. I was married in May and a friend of mine just had the wonderful group for her ceremony this past weekend. They were truly a blessing and an irreplaceable part of my wedding day. I can't say enough about their service and performance.

C
Connie

Married on 06/01/2019

The most beautiful wedding music I've heard

My daughter recently got married. SMT provided the wedding music and at the cocktail reception. It was the most beautiful music that I have ever heard. The processional was absolutely wonderful. We ... Read more used the bridal march by Vincente Avella. SMT added in strings and it was so beautiful . I had so many compliments from my guests. I would highly recommend SMT music for events. I will certainly contact again.

C
Chris Thompson

Married on 10/14/2018

Fantastic Trio

Steve was fantastic from start to finish; he was very informative on the phone and email; he met us at the wedding site weeks before the wedding to plan/prepare and make sure everything would go well; ... Read more and that we would have the songs we like. He brought a fantastic trio to the wedding, arrived early to set up and played beautifully for the pre-ceremony, during ceremony and afterwards. Everybody was thoroughly impressed with the performance and we were thrilled as the bride and groom. It took the entire wedding to another level. They were expert performers; we couldn't more highly recommend. Also, the cost was very reasonable and well worth it. Fantastic.