Smudge

Mashantucket, CT · View map

About Smudge

Smudge Llc is a wedding hair and makeup service located in Mashantucket, Connecticut. Makeup artist Amber Weinberg and her team of hairstylists work hard to provide a top-quality, one-of-a-kind beautifying experience, so you can look your best on your special day — and enjoy the process, too.

Experience
Amber Weinberg studied skincare, waxing, and cosmetics at the Marinello Schools of Beauty in Connecticut. She became a makeup artist for That Girl in 2015, a studio owned by Kelly Hart, and has had her work published in a variety of cosmetic publications.

Smudge Llc offers hair and makeup services to Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, and beyond. On-site makeup is available for you and the whole wedding party. Specializing in makeup, Amber Weinberg offers airbrush makeup, contouring, fake lashes, eye makeup, and natural makeup according to your preferred aesthetic. Airbrush tanning is also available, so you can have a radiant glow on your big day. The spray tanning procedures are all natural, using alcohol-free, fragrance-free, doctor formulated solutions. These solutions are also vegan, water-based, nut-free, and allergen-free. Other more general services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair trial
  • Updos/styling

5 Reviews for Smudge

5 Smudge Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful start to an amazing day!

Amazing team at Smudge, Llc. Megan was a pleasure to work with and coordinate appointments. Amber did beautiful work and was great at explaining makeup to someone who does not use makeup every day! ... Read more Definitely would use Megan and Amber again for a big event!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/01/2018

Happy Bride !

Amber was AMAZING! She was very quick to respond to any and all of my questions. She came to my house with her entire set up for a trial run where we were able to Test and change up some things. After ... Read more After signing my contract with her she sent me this adorable wedding day gift box filled with goodies for the day. On the day of the wedding she was right on time and wonderful with my wedding party of 6 women and 3 little ladies that she made feel very special without giving mom a heart attack! I would recommend her to anyone!!

S
Sheryl

Married on 04/14/2018

Just what we wanted!

We needed make-up for my daughter (age 21), my mom (age 86) and me. She listened carefully and gave us each just what we wanted. Thanks! Read more We needed make-up for my daughter (age 21), my mom (age 86) and me. She listened carefully and gave us each just what we wanted. Thanks!