Snap Chic Planning

11 Snap Chic Planning Reviews

Maggie
Maggie

Married on 11/03/2018

You can't be without them!

Snap Chic was provided to me through the vendor contract, as a day-of coordinator, and I am SO glad. The owner, Katy is wonderful to work with and handled all the vendor details ahead of time. She had ... Read more had great recommendations. The actual day of coordinator was Taylor. She was amazing. You don't realize how much you need a coordinator, until the day of. For me personally, it helped tremendously because I literally did not have enough time or energy to take care of everything myself. Taylor got all the vendors set up perfectly to seamlessly provide services all night, she coordinated all the decorating, and she HANDLED all the details and crazy family drama I was unable to attend to. Definitely recommend this company!

P
Pam

Married on 01/13/2018

Katy is wonderful. Her service was amazing and she even did things for me that weren't in the contract. I needed someone to go with me for my dress fitting and she was able to go. She even met with me ... Read more in person anytime I felt the need to discuss even the most minor detail. I wish I had another wedding to plan as I miss her now.

S
Samantha

Married on 11/22/2017

Katy Padilla you were the best! Thank you for being there for my daughter's wedding. You attended to every detail so that I didn't have to. Your Day of Coordination Services were top notch. It was a ... Read more a stress free day thanks to Snap Chic Planning!