Snap The Action

3 Snap The Action Reviews

E
Evelyn

Married on 03/05/2016

I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my experience with Snap the Action! Cameron and Kristin went above and beyond to make sure that my guests had a great time and came away with some really cool pics to ... Read more commemorate our special day. They had so many great props to use, and the pics were really high quality. I'm throwing my sister a baby shower next month and will be sure to have them bring their booth. Best photo booth service in the bay!

J
Jessi

Married on 02/07/2016

Cam and his crew were amazing to work with. The details and personalized touches they made to the picture layout made the pictures stand out, everyone loved them! Read more Cam and his crew were amazing to work with. The details and personalized touches they made to the picture layout made the pictures stand out, everyone loved them!

B
Bianca

Married on 05/15/2015

They did everything I asked of them! I really have no complaints and I was able to book them last minute for a great price. They worked with my budget and they were able to design a template that fit ... Read more the theme of my wedding. Oh, and they Mario Brothers props!!!

Snap The Action FAQ