Snapdragon Events

Chambersburg, PA · View map · Visit website

About Snapdragon Events

Snapdragon Events is a wedding planning company based in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, also serving areas from Hagerstown to Fredrick and Carlisle, Harrisburg, and York. Owner Krysten offers planning experience and a friendly face to help you create the wedding of your dreams.

Snapdragon Events provides services for a variety of wedding-related events, including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Krysten has experience planning non-religious weddings and can assist couples with every detail of their special day, from decor to budgeting and more. This wedding planner knows how stressful planning such an important celebration can be, and she aims to make your event as seamless as possible. Snapdragon Events also offers the following services for your big day:

• Budget analysis

Kelly
Featured
Kelly Knapp

Married on 08/10/2019

Beauty and the beast wedding

Snapdragon events did all the planning and preparations for my wedding. It was absolutely stunning. Everything that I could of ever wanted and more for my Beauty and the Beast themed wedding. I've had ... Read more a few friends get married in the last couple years and I watched them stress over all the details. With snapdragon events all I had to do was show up, basically. It was so stress free and i really got to enjoy all the little moments of my big day. I highly recommend them!

Snapdragon Events FAQ