Snapsterbooth Photo Booth

Johnson City, TN · View map · Visit website

About Snapsterbooth Photo Booth

Snapsterbooth partners with you to help your guests create funtastic, once in a lifetime memories. Their open-air photo booth is a fun addition to any event, allowing for large groups and stylish backdrops.

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth uses an open-air approach rather than a traditional setup in order to create a sharing experience that is both fun and comfortable. Photos are printed in double 2x6 strips or full 4x6 post card sizes and come with custom graphics that showcase your event.

Services include:

• Free unlimited prints
  • Custom photo strip graphics
  • Professional & engaging attendant
  • Qualit
y props (hats, glasses, signs, etc.)
  • Custom logo backdrops

C
    Featured
    Cynthia

Married on 08/18/2018

I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Jessica and McKelvie were amazing! Everyone commented on how great the photo booth set up was! They got me the exact background that I wanted and the pictures ... Read more pictures came out amazing!!! This is exactly what I wanted and they were super flexible since I added on a half hour during the wedding. The set up and service and was truly amazing and great props as well. Can't thank them enough for making my wedding day even more special. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone!! Great value as well.

Rogers
    Rogers

Married on 12/08/2018

My Daughters Wedding

This was the best feature at my daughters wedding , everyone enjoyed it so much along with being able to write her something in a book with all the fun photos! I definitely recommend at any venue ... Read more and this company ,is very professional and a joy to work with on such a big day for us !!

C
    Charles Lea Center

Married on 11/14/2018

Awesome Job!

They did a great job working with us for our annual Gala! Being an organization serving individuals with special needs and disabilities, a gala with 500 people can be a challenge. Snapsterbooth was ... Read more patient, interactive and created an opportunity for fun and laughter.