SNK Films

Sugar Land, TX · View map · Visit website

About SNK Films

SNKFILMS is an event video service based in Sugar Land, Texas that serves the Houston and Beaumont areas. Established in 2011, the company's number-one goal is to utilize their talent to make memories for their clients. SNKFILMS primarily specializes in recording, producing, and formatting/editing videos for wedding events. They also offer photography services to couples on their special day.

SNKFILMS will be with you every step of the way on your wedding day, capturing every second from the moments before the ceremony begins to after your reception concludes. Their wedding videography services include high-definition video, multiple cameras, multiple locations, additional hours, drone footage, and liability insurance. Couples will receive a digital download copy of the footage captured during their wedding celebration.

9 Reviews for SNK Films

9 SNK Films Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing! Outstanding! Fantastic!

Sahil did an absolutely incredible job. He was a joy to work with and we were so happy we chose him as our videographer. He captured every moment and then some. He was prompt, professional and the ... Read more films he produced far surpassed our expectations. We will refer him to all Of our family and friends

J
Joshua

Married on 05/22/2018

Sahil was amazing! He recorded our TEDxYouth event and made each talk look like something from a full-fledged TED event. We are definitely using him again and would strongly recommend him to anyone ... Read more looking for quality videos and professional service.

M
Maria

Married on 03/03/2018

Where do I even begin? I wish I could give Sahil and his company a 10 star review because he sure deserves it. Hiring Sahil for our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions my husband and I ... Read more made! We were hesitant to hire a videographer for our wedding because we had gotten quotes from different vendors with ridiculous high prices. A couple of months before the wedding I came across SNK Films and gave them a call. From the very first phone call, I could tell Sahil was very professional and his prices were very reasonable. He followed up with a text explaining all his services and answered every single question we had. His service was AMAZING from the minute we signed the contract until we received our video, a few months after the wedding. During the planning process, we had several conversations, emails etc. I could tell he wanted to make sure he had every detail covered and he sure did. He got to the church early to set up, he was very respectful, patient and accommodating. When I watched the video for the first time I couldn't stop crying. I still do everytime I see it :) It is so beautiful, emotional, the quality is great and the attention to detail is on point. We absolutely LOVED IT so did our friends and family. If you are looking for a videographer for any occassion, dont look any further. Sahil is easy to work with and you will be super happy with the final product. Forever thankful for such an amazing job!!!!!!!! Will definitely hire him again in a heartbeat! :)