Snuffin's Catering

Gig Harbor, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Snuffin's Catering

Snuffin’s Catering is a wedding caterer based in Gig Harbor, Washington that serves the greater Seattle area with sparkling style. With over 30 years of experience, they provide beautiful, flavorful food, professional service and elegant presentations. Snuffin’s Catering has coordinated and catered weddings and receptions for private residences, estates and several venues throughout South Puget Sound. Their team of experienced planners and culinary experts will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams.

Cuisine
Snuffin’s Catering offers traditional and globally-inspired event entrees crafted from the freshest ingredients. Catering options include chair and table rental, bar services, stations, hors d’ouevres, buffet, family style and plated dishes. They can customize dishes to suit your personality and tastes and accommodate special dietary requests.

78 Reviews for Snuffin's Catering

78 Snuffin's Catering Reviews

C
Featured
Charlie Houmes

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Food and Terrific Staff

What can I say, but I was so happy we hired Snuffins for our wedding. The food was fabulous, and they made the whole process easy. I trusted them with one of the most important days of my life and ... Read more they delivered. The staff, led by Meghan, was great and handled every need without an issue, and without problem. We will use Snuffins again!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 02/02/2019

Delicious!

Snuffins did an amazing job catering our wedding! Their process was seamless and Sharon always responded to my questions as quickly as possible. The day of the wedding, there were several servers and ... Read more bartenders and they were dressed very professionally. We even had a dedicated server just for the two of us! We decided to go with their salmon and beef shortribs. The salmon was perfectly cooked and the shortribs were so tender. I also wanted to surprise my now husband with a special meal and asked Sharon if it was possible. She had no issues with it and he was surprised! At the end of the night, they even gave us a take home basket with a small sample of each of the different foods. Highly recommend hiring Snuffins! You will not regret it!

C
Caryn

Married on 10/20/2018

A wonderful wedding caterer!

We planned our ceremony from across the country, and choosing a caterer was a tough choice. We hired Snuffin's because of our wonderful experience meeting Annie and tasting the appetizers that we ... Read more eventually chose for our reception. They were flexible with several menu and bar changes and always answered our questions in a reasonable amount of time. The reception dinner and dessert flowed almost seamlessly and my husband and I were very impressed with the staff and the service.