So Chaud Studio

Closter, NJ · View map

About So Chaud Studio

So Chaud Studio is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Closter, New Jersey, which serves all of North Jersey. The team boasts four years of experience. After working those years in the bridal and beauty industry, the team realized they needed a space of their own where they could provide a wide range of beauty services to help brides feel simply beautiful before walking down the aisle.

As you prepare for your big day, you have the option of getting your hair and makeup done in the stylish studio or on location at your venue. While the team of hair and makeup artists do specialize in bridal services, they are also more than happy to serve the rest of the bridal party. Additionally, they offer grooming services specifically tailored to men.

3 Reviews for So Chaud Studio

3 So Chaud Studio Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful work!

The staff at So Chaud was so fun to work with and did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids' hair. My hair is very difficult to work with and after having multiple trials with other salons, So ... Read more Chaud was able to get my hair to look exactly how I had envisioned. They were super reliable, affordable and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful work and a stress free day. Thank you So Chaud!

E
Elyssa M

Married on 09/02/2018

So Chaud Studio was wonderful!

So Chaud Studio was wonderful! Melissa was responsive and great to work with. On the day of my wedding, Aubrey, Kari and the whole team were very professional, on time and made everyone feel ... Read more beautiful. It was an excellent experience working with So Chaud Studio and I am so glad they were a part of my wedding day!

Tina
Tina

Married on 07/28/2018

Incredible!

So Chaud Studio helped to make my wedding dreams come true! From my first trial to my big day they made the entire process of find the perfect look SO EASY! They are true professionals in EVERY WAY!I ... Read more I highly recommend them! Aubrey did my makeup and she was amazing!!! She made the vision of my big day a REALITY and I couldn't be more thankful. To this day people are still asking me who did my makeup! The entire staff at So Chaud Studio is talented and professional in every way! If there's anyone to trust on your big day ITS THEM!

So Chaud Studio FAQ