so glad girl

Jasper, Indiana · View map

About so glad girl

So Glad Girl, located in Jasper, Indiana, specializes in creating signature and handcrafted invitations for couples. The team at So Glad Girl will collaborate with you to create an invitation tailored to your desires and personality. They use high-quality materials and fine art embellishments to create an invitation that will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.

Experience
For 10 years, Julia has been designing custom invitations for couples. Her love for art began at the young age of two when she would scribble with a purple crayon for hours. Growing up, she took lessons at the Toledo Museum of Art and then pursued art therapy at the University of Evansville. Julia still gets giddy at the sight of her art materials, and has a continuing passion for tailoring stationery designs for couples.

Products Offered
Julia is passionate about getting to know you as a couple and offering constant communication throughout the design process, ensuring she creates a design that is a meaningful expression of your love. Couples can find an array of products and services from So Glad Girl, including engraving and embossing. Beside invitations, she can also create the following stationery items:

• Programs
  • Menus
  • RSVP cards
  • Save the dates

6 Reviews for so glad girl

6 so glad girl Reviews

User7834524

2+ years ago

Julia was the absolute best. She was incredibly creative. She created a wedding invitation that complemented is as a couple. The piece she created was truly a masterpiece. We plan to use her for the ... Read more remaining pieces. I couldn't think of anyone with more talent and skill.

G
Gayle

Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot say enough about the gorgeous invitations so glad girl made for us. Our guests emailed and texted us about how stunning and unique they were. We had people commenting on their beauty on the ... Read more response cards! This company did just what they promised--through the one-of-a-kind invitations, they made our friends and family very excited to attend our wedding! I enjoyed the process immensely. I worked with Julia. She was professional, knowledgeable and really interested in making our day special. The value was there, too. After much research, I found the cost of the invitations to be very reasonable, which helped our budget. We plan to only be married one time. So glad girl has made our celebration a once in a lifetime event!!

D
Deb

Married on 10/10/2015

So Glad Girl... All I can say is WOW! Created amazing programs for my son & daughter-in-law's wedding. A+++++ for ease to work with, amazing ability to create a match to the idea in our minds, ... Read more attention to detail, and giving the couple a one of a kind program!