So Sweet - Lebanese & French Pastries

Toledo, OH · View map

About So Sweet - Lebanese & French Pastries

We offer only fresh and authentic Lebanese and French pastries. We ship assorted baklava gift boxes anywhere in the US. We have a wide assortment of fresh French Cakes and Macarons. Fresh meat, spinach, and cheese pies baked daily in-store. We cater all events and specialty cakes for all your occasions!

4 Reviews for So Sweet - Lebanese & French Pastries

4 So Sweet - Lebanese & French Pastries Reviews

B
Bridget

Married on 01/12/2019

Tasting and beautiful

Working with Aalaa and So Sweet was soooo easy! Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! Read more Working with Aalaa and So Sweet was soooo easy! Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing!!!

User6442923

Event date: 02/03/2016

Thank you So Sweet very much for creating such a beautiful yet another delicious cake. That Mario cake was the talk of the party and still is. I gave a few folks your information and sure they will be ... Read more calling. Not only did the cake look just like a real Mario, this cake was moist and smelled great upon walking towards the table. You are the reason why I chose not to buy cake from grocery stores and will continue to do as such. I will be using you on more than one event which the next will be my daughters 12th birthday. You ROCK!”

E
Eylene

Married on 06/24/2017

I won our wedding cake, and also purchased extra sheet cake. Delicious, beautiful, and elegant. Aalaa was very friendly and easy to work with. They also have delicious baklava. Read more I won our wedding cake, and also purchased extra sheet cake. Delicious, beautiful, and elegant. Aalaa was very friendly and easy to work with. They also have delicious baklava.