Society Cleaners

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Society Cleaners

Society Cleaners are a dry cleaning business in Coral Gables, Florida. They are a deluxe boutique that specialize in wedding gown care and preservation. They have more than 50 years experience in the dry cleaning business. Their staff is trained to handle each gown or clothing items with the best care possible. We also offer a bridal valet service on the day of your wedding to care for all the gowns start to finish. Ask for more information in the contact form about our Bridal Valet services.

Society Cleaners provides excellent customer services and works to answer all your questions and handle all your attire needs. They have worked with a large selection of fabrics with different levels of intricacy. They will steam your gown and delivery it to most south florida venues so it is picture perfect for your big day. Their services include:

• Alterations

S
Featured
sadai

Married on 07/10/2015

Society Cleaners did a great job with my wedding dress. I traveled with my wedding dress from Virginia to Miami and it was in need of a good steaming to get the wrinkles out. I worked with Lourdes and ... Read more and she was so super nice and helpful. My dress looked amazing and she even delivered the dress to the hotel that we were having the wedding at. She even went a step further to show my bridesmaid how to bustle my dress which was greatly appreciated. South Florida Brides should not hesitate to use Society Cleaners!

Celina
Celina

Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic work!

I cannot say enough good things about Lourdes and everyone at Society Cleaners! After our wedding in October, I was not able to get around to taking my wedding dress to be preserved until about 5 ... Read more months later. I had little hope about getting some of the stains from my spray tan out since I had waited so long. Society cleaners did an amazing job and was able to get the spray tan out and make my dress look brand new. I'm so happy that I listened to those that had recommended her and I will continue to pass along her name to any bride that asks.

L
Luis

Married on 01/25/2018

They are great! Lourdes the owner is fabulous so helpful n very accommodating. Highly recommend Read more They are great! Lourdes the owner is fabulous so helpful n very accommodating. Highly recommend