Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile

Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile is an elegant wedding venue in Chicago, Illinois. This modern ballroom venue, located in downtown Chicago, has been hosting beautiful events since 2002. They utilize French hospitality styles, and services are customized specific to each couple’s event needs. The team at Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile is dedicated to providing you with excellent service and attention to detail to ensure an amazing wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has several spaces available to choose from and can accommodate both intimate and larger gatherings. Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile can hold a maximum of 340 guests.

Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile can provide an array of services, including:

C
Featured
Claudia

Married on 07/21/2018

The Sofitel went above and beyond to accommodate all our wants and needs for our wedding reception. Jennifer was so great to work with! Extremely responsive and helpful! Also, the food was just ... Read more spectacular. Everyone RAVED about the dinner!! Loved everything about the space. It was perfection!

I
Inna

Married on 09/03/2017

We had our wedding over Labor Day weekend at the Sofitel. To say it was the most perfect day in our lives would be an understatement. We booked the hotel 8 months prior to our wedding date, and from ... Read more the beginning the staff was super accommodating and met us for every single request that we had. Our wedding was not traditional and we had to bring in ethnic appetizers, ethnic liquor, our band required extra set up time and sound, our decor required additional set up time and space, our desert vendor and all our other vendor required their own room, etc. etc. etc. It was definitely a big production. The Sofitel went ABOVE and BEYOND to exceed our exceptions on every detail. The venue is AMAZING, the food in incredible (the chef deserves 5 stars and it was truly the best wedding food I've ever had), but it all began when you walked in. The Sofitel experience is like no other, the drive up, the stroll into the hotel. The staff matched the flowers in the lobby to our wedding flowers and it really felt like all the staff in the hotel for the weekend focused to make our wedding as amazing as it was. Overall, the Sofitel went above and beyond for our wedding, and I cannot repeat it enough. However, it would not have happened without Michael Wallace, he truly did everything in his power to make sure all the details fell into place 110%. From day 1, until the last day. Michael is professional, accommodating, patient, and really went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. We cannot thank Michael enough and would like the Sofitel and Accor to know that they are truly lucky to have him be part of the incredible team. All in all, giving the Sofitel 5 stars would not do it justice. Thank you so much for the best day in our lives. It exceeded all expectations.

C
Charisse

Married on 08/26/2017

I loved the Sofitel staff and management. My husband and I love would recommend this as a venue for any event. They really made our wedding and reception a beautiful and memorable experience. Read more I loved the Sofitel staff and management. My husband and I love would recommend this as a venue for any event. They really made our wedding and reception a beautiful and memorable experience.