Soho Hair Group and Day Spa

New Haven, CT · View map

About Soho Hair Group and Day Spa

Soho Hair Group and Day Spa is a premier hair and makeup artistry company in New Haven, Connecticut. Since 1981, the salon has been providing clients with full body pampering services in preparation for the wedding day. Bridal Coordinator Colleen works closely with brides in choosing the perfect hair stylist and makeup artist who will achieve their desired wedding look. Both large and intimate bridal parties are welcome to enjoy a relaxing and customized beauty experience at Soho Hair Group and Day Spa.

Soho Hair Group and Day Spa offers hairstyling and makeup application for weddings and other special events. Upon arrival to the salon, clients will be greeted by Colleen and lead to a private Bridal Room where the glam session will take place. The team of stylists offer a variety of hair services, including cut and coloring, keratin treatments, perms, extensions, relaxers, and styling. Additional beauty services offered include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

3 Soho Hair Group and Day Spa Reviews

BoudreauToBe
Mary

Married on 07/20/2018

This was hands-down, the best beauty experience of my life. Colleen was so helpful and patient with me during the entire process, and answered all of my questions. Pricing is comparable to other ... Read more salons/traveling groups, but the service is above and beyond. The stylists came to our house and did hair and makeup for myself (bride), three bridesmaids, one fussy flower girl, and both of our moms. Everyone was soooo happy with they way they looked, and the makeup and hair lasted all night! The girls were so sweet and efficient and I felt like I was in great hands. Thank you SOHO!

M
Megan

Married on 07/24/2010

I went in for my bridal consultation having no idea what I wanted besides an updo (necessary for a July wedding with an outdoor reception! ) My stylist saw my dress and asked me some questions about ... Read more the tone of the wedding. The first style she tried was the one, I didn’t need to see anything else! SoHo’s salon and its employees made me feel very comfortable - I don’t really consider myself a high maintenance girl who gets done up very much, and they struck just the right balance, making me feel pampered without being too extravagant for my taste. My hair and makeup looked just as good at midnight as they had when they were first done hours earlier - not an easy feat on a 90 degree day! In addition to their bridal services I’ve also come to the salon for body waxing and regular hair services and have had nothing but the best of experiences.

M
Maria

Married on 06/16/2018

4.2

Colleen was a wonderful coordinator, she put me at ease in planning hair and makeup appointments for our wedding day. Brittney, my hairstylist, was so sweet and fun to work with. I had a great trial ... Read more and day of experience with her. She styled my hair exactly the way I wanted and my hairpiece stayed in place all day and night! My make-up artist, Tatiana, was also excellent and very professional. She helped me find the perfect lip color and gave me the soft romantic look I was going for. I would rate Soho 5 stars, however I felt my bridal party didn't receive the same quality of service that I did. But on a positive note, Soho helped me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day.

Soho Hair Group and Day Spa FAQ