Soiree Girls LLC

Tucson, Arizona · View map

About Soiree Girls LLC

We are fun, free-spirited, wedding and event planners and stylists who love what we do!
We strive to embrace the natural beauty of our desert home and bring a desert bohemian vibe to weddings and social events.
Soiree Girls offers partial planning, day of coordination, decor sourcing, design and more! We will put together your vision and needs to create a custom experience that works for you. Though we are based in Tucson AZ travel is warmly welcome.
Lets connect! contactsoireegirls@gmail.com or call 520-481-1818 to tell us all about your special day!

29 Reviews for Soiree Girls LLC

29 Soiree Girls LLC Reviews

Theresa
Theresa Hentz

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Caring, professional and a pleasure to work with!

I really enjoyed working with Jen from Soiree Girls! She was so helpful, and went the extra mile to make my dreams come true! She coordinated a surprise escape room experience for my guests, brought ... Read more and hung specific decorations that we would have needed to rent, and made the rest of my wedding planning simple and stress free. She genuinely cared about the success of my dream wedding, making time above and beyond what we had scheduled, to meet with escape room facilitators and run rehearsals. In addition to being kind and caring, Jen was very professional and organized. She kept me on track and was always accessible when I reached out to her. I would highly recommend working with her!

N
Nicole Dahl

Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible- took care of and thought of everything

I run a venue and we enlisted Soirée Girls to completely plan and execute a wedding. Jenn and her team thought of everything. Her vision and organizational skills are outstanding. The wedding was ... Read more beautiful and she made it stress free for all involved.

C
Cheryl Hentz

Married on 03/30/2019

Helpful in every way

Jen was excellent to to work with. She helped us with some unique elements to my daughter’s wedding. I was able to get her advice and suggestions any time and she kept us on track during our planning ... Read more phase. The day of the wedding went seamless. I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter’s wedding knowing everything was taken care of. I highly recommend the Soiree Girls!!!! It was a wedding well done!!!